Colliwobblers 2024

Started by Colliwobblers, March 07, 2024, 06:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on June 03, 2024, 01:35:22 PMAt least you do not have Stewart as well as Oliver like some of us.

No but I got horne frances and I think we all know where that ends :)

Probably R16 trade for him.

It was going to be a toss up between Moore and Laird to remove one R15 bye player but Moore stepped up.

Surely Stewart or his "clever" coach can work through the tagging dilemma...

arbel

Nice score and yeah those trades are solid.
Moore with a big score definitely helps

Mat0369

That is a monster week, well done!

With your trades they seem pretty solid, Fisher makes sense as a forward, especially with the bye week last week. Ridley has had a great start to the year, although there are a handful of players I prefer over him. You're in a pretty damn good position

Colliwobblers

laird is a genuine potato round 15 cannot come fast enough.

between him and green and oliver its 3 trades plus downgrades just to get a decent midfield. Sigh.

Bully

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 06, 2024, 09:33:14 PMlaird is a genuine potato round 15 cannot come fast enough.

between him and green and oliver its 3 trades plus downgrades just to get a decent midfield. Sigh.

Laird has totally dropped off this year, I'll be seriously considering trading him to Butters/Serong.

Colliwobblers

Same as Melbourne, Adelaide is a rabble, can't depend on any of them although Dawson seems to still manage to dredge up a decent score. And to be fair Crouch was decent pre-injury. But they are a mess.

Serong/Butters would be a great replacement. Will be some almost irresistible "value" picks on offer, but I'd be taking one of them. One more one hundred and a lot from Warner and I'd probably take him instead.

Bully

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 06, 2024, 10:33:43 PMSame as Melbourne, Adelaide is a rabble, can't depend on any of them although Dawson seems to still manage to dredge up a decent score. And to be fair Crouch was decent pre-injury. But they are a mess.

Serong/Butters would be a great replacement. Will be some almost irresistible "value" picks on offer, but I'd be taking one of them. One more one hundred and a lot from Warner and I'd probably take him instead.

I have 3 M9's in my side, might begin the cleanout next week.

Mat0369

He ended up having a decent last quarter and pretty good TOG tonight. He also led the Crows in clearances but his scoring was junk for a quarter and it killed his score. I worry with him, but at the same time I don't mind an 86 in a crap performance. If he can play roughly the same amount TOG it won't be a complete disaster.

Colliwobblers

Yeah not a disaster but if we have trades and a bit of coin over the next two rounds he has to be on the list to go. I thought it would be horne frances first to go for me but right now he's fourth in line for the exit.

Colliwobblers

Round 13: Score 1844. Round Rank 47,726. Overall drops to 2888.

You cannot view this attachment.

Disasterous captain call on Nick sees me plummet. Not alone there I know.

Olivers time to go this round yet Green and Laird are more pressing.

Laird goes next week due to byes.

I will try to work oliver being kept and green going this week but I think it has to be Oliver for the byes.

Gulden will be joining the Wobblers.

Tempted to trade English to Grundy. I was warned, didn't listen, but maybe one week is enough...

Will be one rookie downgrade to pay for Gulden

Mat0369

You're in a pretty good spot to be making sideways moves now, my suggestion would be to downgrade Sullivan to Dowling and turn Laird into Neale. He may end up getting tagged by Windhager this week but he is the best available mid that has had their bye that you don't have.

Oliver had a bad first quarter but looked amazing after the first, he is a hold over Laird, although Laird's TOG improved drastically, his scoring didn't. Green I think will be the best down the stretch out of those 3 so he is also a hold.

arbel

Agree that Oliver and Green are holds for now. Depends on trades you have but yeah you could look sideways Laird.
Team is pretty decent otherwise!

Ringo

Not sure how many trades you have left or cash situation but if comfortable grab Dowling early. Garcia/Sullivan down to Dowling should allow you go Laird to Gulden or Neale.
Same boat think we keep Green and Oliver.  Hopefully Petracca out for some time Oliver will step up.

Bully

Unless people are running with a fully kitted out team I'd be saving trades for genuine upgrades, any player 90+ should be a hold at this stage. Even though my midfield looks ugly I'm holding firm for now, I'd expect some sort of bounce from the likes of Green, Oliver, Laird, Miller & Walsh.

Colliwobblers

Probably solid advice, with no real cover may be best to hold the mids and start looking for the genuine one scorer for the bench on each line.

Once that's done I can look at the midfield, sadly tho if green continues and Gulden continues as they have been that ship will be long gone.