Richards to Harrion
Brown to Clark

Next week:

Sweet to Fisher
Wilson to Ridley
Clohesy to Dawson

Week after:

Meek to English

Will leave me about $115k and 8 trades to upgrade Fisher/Sexton FWD and Green/Oliver/Laird MID.

Obviously won't get it all done.

PowerBug

Meek is a test this week, not sure how much that impacts things if he's out.

Are you still convinced by English because as an owner I am really not 😬
Leader of the King Karl Amon fan club
Coach of WXV side Rio De Janeiro Jaguars
2023 SC: Rank 126

Mat0369

You could do Sweet, Brown and Darcy out. Freijah makes sense at his price, maybe go a week early on Dawson to get the DPP swing with Sexton and bring in the best available defender. Otherwise if you like Harrison for cash gen that's still an option with Dawson on the bubble next week

Colliwobblers

I'm tempted to skip harrison for Angwin who's probably better and definitely better for the byes. That would allow going early on dawson and getting angwin next week.

I'm not convinced by Marshall or English but who else? Kinda have to back those top liners in (but understand your point/frustration to date).

If Meek out this week then the ruck trade gets brought forward.

Clark is a risk down back over the houston sicily types, but a small one with a very low break even and a growing ceiling. And I think I'll enjoy watching Freo games with Ryan and Clark pigging it up down back. Clark does get tagged/stopped.

Mat0369

Meek is the last trade I would make, he seems to be scoring just as well as the top line guys at the moment and I wouldn't rush him out. Prioritise your other lines and finishing them off

Ringo

In case not seen elsewhere Meek is out this week. You may be able to get through with best 18 depending on teams.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on May 30, 2024, 04:52:17 PMIn case not seen elsewhere Meek is out this week. You may be able to get through with best 18 depending on teams.

Thanks Ringo, I have plenty for 18 but that's a premium down. I think it's worth letting English bottom out.

Meeks done a ton of work this season I didn't think it could last all season.

Edit: English should only drop $15k approx, probably get that done now and miss Harrison.

Thanks again for the heads up.

Colliwobblers

Tempted to wait on English after all and grab Moyle for a minimum $70K profit. Hopefully he'll get two games and make a fair bit more than that.

Bully

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 31, 2024, 04:54:32 PMTempted to wait on English after all and grab Moyle for a minimum $70K profit. Hopefully he'll get two games and make a fair bit more than that.

Not a bad cash grab, I think R2 is a viable spot to generate some income.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Bully on May 31, 2024, 05:00:50 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 31, 2024, 04:54:32 PMTempted to wait on English after all and grab Moyle for a minimum $70K profit. Hopefully he'll get two games and make a fair bit more than that.

Not a bad cash grab, I think R2 is a viable spot to generate some income.

Wish I knew for sure it was going to be two weeks, you'd think so since saints next week should be right to win that without him but.... Not much news on it yet.

Colliwobblers

Round 12: Round score: 2209 Round Rank: 175 Overall Rank: up to 1990.

Great round in the end few stupid scores and Captain on Nick not the best but far from the worst option.

You cannot view this attachment.

This week should be my worst bye round with 5 premiums on the pine and two donuts on the field.

Trades are:

Clohesy to Dawson.
Wilson to Fisher.
Sweet to Ridley.

Tempted to make Ridley Holmes, not sure I will be brave enough.

Team effectively finished with Fisher and Sexton at F5 and F6.

9 Trades left to upgrade premiums and clear dead rooks.

Bully

That's a super week, off and running, plus you get both Ridley & Fisher, no need to split them. Hard to fault any of those moves.

Ringo

Great result for you. How are you for next weeks byes if you take Ridley think 5 again so if ok great trades.
With Crouch injured laird may be back to decent scoring.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ringo on June 03, 2024, 11:46:05 AMGreat result for you. How are you for next weeks byes if you take Ridley think 5 again so if ok great trades.
With Crouch injured laird may be back to decent scoring.

Oliver has to go next week, that's required with byes anyway.

Laird goes the week after for the same reason R15 Bye for him.

R14: 6 premiums out and (3 dead rooks). - down to 5 out with Oliver Trade.

R15: 6 premiums out and 4 rooks (two dead). - down to 5 out with Laird trade.

Most likely be the Sydney and Brisbane quartet I chooses the two mids upgrades from.

So the next three weeks will be the same all with 5 premiums on the pine.

Pretty much going to come down to luck for us all over the byes, nowhere to hide with best 18, just a matter of if the 18 we have stand up.

The dead rooks have made it tricky but I'm hoping to get through without having to waste trades on them. I've still got 5!

Ringo

At least you do not have Stewart as well as Oliver like some of us.