2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Ringo

Position Mid Fielder
Age 20
Height    179cm
Weight    75kg
Projected FF Price $94,200

One that may slip under the radar for some coaches as Bartlett has had 2 knee reconstructions one prior to the 2009 draft where he was taken at pick 27 by Lions and on the other knee in 2010 soon after his comeback
He averaged 15 disposals per game as an underage player in his first season with the Geelong Falcons and received plaudits for his hard workrate, explosive pace and penetrating left foot kick.
Highly rated within the Lions' ranks, he presents a quick and agile goal-kicking midfield option with excellent ball-winning ability.

Summary of 2011:
Much like his first season with the Club, Bartlett spent his pre-season in rehabilitation from a second consecutive knee reconstruction.
After taking a cautious approach to his recovery, Bartlett eventually returned through the Lions Reserves in July and was eased back into action.
He impressed the Lions coaching staff with his unwavering commitment, and enjoyed arguably his most complete month of football with the Club during the final month of the season.
Unfortunately time ran out in 2011 for Bartlett to make his senior debut, but he was buoyed by the fact he got through unscathed and could approach the 2012 pre-season injury-free for the first time of his young career.
He also managed to catch the eye of the NEAFL umpires who awarded him four votes in the Grogan Medal - which was the fourth most received by any of the listed Lions players.

He is currently doing all Brisbane's Pre season  training

If he can regain his under age form and with the Lions seeking a goal kicking forward to replace Clarke may get game time. Selection may be between him and Zorko. At $94,200 may be worth the risk.

pothead

don't know if i will be getting him, as he may not get many games so if i did get him it would only be if he had a great pre season and is looking like he is going to play every game but i dont think i will be getting him

Grazz

Nice work Ringo, i like PH may give this one a miss to start with. Be good for the kid if he can get himself to a position where id consider him as a downgrade option if he doesn't play from rnd1 or to early in 2012. He deserves some good luck as he's soldiered on manfully after his setbacks with injury and that takes a bit of ticker.

charliesheen

This guy has serious potential, and might throw things out of whack on how I want to setup my mid field.

Hmmm, I am thinking Vossy might try ease him through the season and use him as sub though.  Don't wanna rush him.

Ringo

Will be watching him and have him in mind as a downgrade target if he gets serious game time. Initially I think the position will go to Zorko but he will come under serious considerations if injuries or form lapse prevail.

Colliwobblers

needs a strong preseason and a run in the nab cup to get a gig in my side but is on the radar good piece Ringo

Purple 77

Nice write-up ringo, NAB cup decides a lot of things, but shouldn't be the indicator of a players year

Will see how he goes in NAB