Goodfellas Foward Dominance(rate for a rate)

Started by Jukes, January 16, 2011, 01:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rating?

0 (0%)
1 (20%)
2 (40%)
2 (40%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Jukes

My midfield is a tad weak I know but all of my mids are good, cash cows or MPP players that are also alright. And my forward line is extremely strong. Also looking for rookies who I can pick up, not looking the looks of Talia, Coad/Toy. Matera etc.

TEAM NAME: Goodfellas
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, B. Deledio, P. Duffield, J. Adcock, A. Otten, B. Jacobs (M. Hibberd, D. Talia, J. Toy)
MID: D. Swan, M. Boyd, L. Montagna, L. Anthony, D. Swallow, N. Foley (A. Gaff, D. Heppell, S. Blease)
RUC: D. Cox, D. Jolly (T. McDonald, Z. Smith)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Didak, N. Riewoldt, J. Brown, C. Knights, D. Petrie, A. Krakouer (J. Darling, B. Matera, T. Mzungu)
CASH LEFT: $9,400

All feedback and comments would be appreciated. Please can you rate it on the poll. Cheers

Also try and note my use of MPP

West_Bulldog

You'd be better off having Chapman in the forwards then in the mid, for his price there are some solid mids. Other then that pretty solid just a few moves I wouldn't make. 8/10

Nails

Your midfield looks like most midfields, 4 prems, swallow + someone...

Not really weak and your forward line looks similar to most, 4 main guns, a few cheapies and one rookie, except you have 2 cheaps and kraks making it not really any better than the standard.

Your mids aren't really weak and your forwards aren't really strong, your team is probably 862/1000

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,23855.0.html - please

j959

Quote from: West_Bulldog on January 16, 2011, 02:59:01 PM
You'd be better off having Chapman in the forwards then in the mid, for his price there are some solid mids. Other then that pretty solid just a few moves I wouldn't make. 8/10
+1 on the Chappy comment esp.
8/10 - solid.

wish i could be ballsy enough to go the Cox/Jolly ruck combo ... I like it, just don't know if I can risk it myself.

fwds are strong but you should consider that you have Petrie and Knights coming back from LTIs, then add in Browny who had post-season surgery plus Kraks who hasn't played AFL for a while (though I get he is in a 'rookie' spot for you).

Jukes

I dont mind about pti's, they'll both have full pre-seasons and will get into their teams starting 18's, and plus I could always sub Petrie into the ruck for McDonald if he does something.

DTDreamer

Good team.

Instead of Chapman in the mids put Mzungu on the bench in the mids. That way you can still use MMP.
Personally not to keen on Chapman - injuries and with Abblett gone will get an increased tag.
McLean may not get heaps of game time, I would either go A.Gaff or down to S.Blease and open up some cash.
A.Krakouer is a bit of a concern - game time at a Premiership winning club may be low.
All your premiums and good picks - not a huge fan of Buddy, but that's just me he will still score very well. One last thing - Three of your four Forward premiums are key-position players - this may lead to inconstant scores. It's just a little thing - all three have shown they can score constant score over 100.

I like you team - good premiums and good use of MMP - 7.8/10

Chopps

i wouldnt say your mids are lacking but chappy start him as a forward