GaJ, bartel, mitchell, stanton, barlow, martin

shuey, JKT

Rucks

Sandi, hille (keeper)

warnock, trengove

forwards

ROK, brown, Gray, balla, ziebell, rioli, duncan

peterson, gumby

i feel as thouh i need to inject some more guns into my team especially the forwards although they performed very well this week and maybe a hargrave in to my backs.

i have used 6 trades though :(

thanks for your help

Prospector_1

elephants

lol okay prosp

i saw that there was a similar post posted i this section

elephants

Backs

hodge, duffield, enright, malceski, waters, shaw, maguire

hunt nason

Mids

GaJ, bartel, mitchell, stanton, barlow, martin

shuey, JKT

Rucks

Sandi, hille (keeper)

warnock, trengove

forwards

ROK, brown, Gray, balla, ziebell, rioli, duncan

peterson, gumby

i feel as thouh i need to inject some more guns into my team especially the forwards although they performed very well this week and maybe a hargrave in to my backs.

i have used 6 trades though :(

thanks for your help

elephants

guys what do u think of a martin to palmer trtade next week

Prospector_1

Think you're in a handy position atm LE.

Duff trade must be your priority I think.

Maybe a forward upgrade too - how's your bank?

Master Q

No trades this round, only if there is an injury though.

elephants

thanks prospector and Q

i have done two trades last week and i am thinking martin to palmer maybe this week.

last week trades peterson to pav and shuey to howlett. i dont really want to use many trades this week or next but palmer looks really good

Prospector_1

Quote from: Prospector_1 on May 10, 2010, 10:13:03 AM
Think you're in a handy position atm LE.

Duff trade must be your priority I think.

Maybe a forward upgrade too - how's your bank?

Sorry LE, I was thinking Duff was Drummo - silly me. So, forward if anything at all, I thought. Martin should have more in him, and someone else will come up instead of Palmer. Hold on.

elephants

okay i have heard martin has a surprisingly low b/e and i have like 6 freo players already :( :)

yep duff man will stay despitehis poor scores lately and my bank well umm about 5k used it all on my ball to ablett trade last week:(

i have got 14 trades left so....

elephants

okay......please i need ur advice

is it a good idea to go

waters (b/e 104) > webberly (b/e--)

and

martin (b/e 29) > hayes (b/e 87)

if i should do it when????? i will have 10 trades left after this and i dont plan on using more trades until round 13ish

Prospector_1

Do in Ziebell for Fyfe instead - still go Martin --> best available (Judd?)

elephants

i got 2131 this round and

i am doing ballantyne to hughes and martin to hayes, dal santo, gibbs, murphy most likely dal santo.then nason to webberly and maybe a forward upgrade like... gray/duncan to sylvia

am i better off going the two downgrades this week and the two upgrades next week? this will leave me with 8 :( trades with 12 weeks to go :(

thoughts???:)

Justin Bieber

Gotta get some guns up forward. Could get away with 1 more gun there.

Duncan seems the man to go as he may have lost his spot in the 22 with stokes back in.

2 downgrades this week could be done if you are sure you are going to win your league matches. Otherwise i suggest the 1 upgrade and downgrade. Thats the way i usually go to even it out.

elephants

yeah mate i have been thinking about this for ages :)

i want to get maybe sylvia in the next couple of weeks for robbie gray or ziebell (depending on scores in the midfield) so i can gun up my forwards a bit. this week i am thinking ballantyne to hughes and martin to a gun so my mids are set. i am happy with my backs and my ruck stocks. then i can use my remaing nine trades to gun my forwards. like gray/ziebell to sylvia

bottom line

martin to a gun

nason to a rookie

ballantyne to a gun

ducan to a rookie

thoughts???