Showdown subs - Guess who gets the vest AGAIN?!

Started by LaHug, April 14, 2013, 04:29:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Ade: Bernie Vince
PA: Kane Mitchell

No late changes

Justin Bieber

This almost guarantees my British win :)

Bernie you spud

Ziplock

hahaha

are you flowering kidding me?

I can't believe that mitchell would be vested 3x in a row... flower that's annoying.

I fielded him over wines, since I figured wines might be given a bit of a rest with the green :'(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on April 14, 2013, 05:22:05 PM
hahaha

I can't believe that mitchell would be vested 3x in a row... flower that's annoying.

I fielded him over wines, since I figured wines might be given a bit of a rest with the green :'(

Spud alert.

Zombie2.5

hahaha

Ouch... that's 88 points  :o

I always had faith in Wines... but crows...  ::)

Cicjose

Quote from: whatlez on April 14, 2013, 08:44:41 PM
hahaha

Spud alert. -  Ken Hinkley

Wes Mantooth

OKAY, lets cut the crap you read on DT Talk and think about this.

Wines #4 draft pick, absolute jet, has contested possessions for breakfast

Mitchell good player in WAFL, picked up in the rookie draft

Okay, now whose going to get vested?
For the record, Hinkley said in his post match that Mitchell is back on the rookie list from this week.

Cicjose

Mitchell was in the top 5 players in the WAFL for years before he got drafted and the reigning Sandover medallist
(with most number of votes in history)

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Cicjose on April 15, 2013, 05:47:40 AM
Mitchell was in the top 5 players in the WAFL for years before he got drafted and the reigning Sandover medallist
(with most number of votes in history)

I know but he is not contested ball winner like wines. That why one starts and the other is vested.

Ricochet

Plenty of coaches have used the same player as sub 3 weeks in a row. Mitchell has such an impact in the limited time that he has so I guess that is why they use him.

LaHug

Sadly, I think it's time to go :( May have to hold him on the bench for another week with other problems to fix...

Toga

Yeah I saw a tweet about Mitchell going back on the rookie list, here it is:

Port Adelaide FC ‏@PAFC 14h
Hinkley - With Salter coming off long term injury list, Mitchell goes back to rookie list. Great to know we have him ready if we need.

So Mitchell's gotta go if you have him now, could be a good downgrade option later in the season...

In other news, does this make Neadey a chance for green? ???

Justin Bieber

After Wines' potential brownlow polling efforts he surely cannot get it.

Toga

Yeah think Winesy is super valuable to the Power in the guts, don't think he should get it...

Would Sammy Col make a good sub?

Wes Mantooth

No, Neade is too important to the structure and fwd pressure.
It will be another midfielder, who can run hard...