Mark Blicavs

Started by Ricochet, March 18, 2013, 12:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Sam Edmund ‏@SammyHeraldSun
Wowee RT @al_superfooty Breaking #supercoach news- Cat Mark Blicavs will have his position updated to be avail as a fwd/ruck before R1

Windigo

Ricochet

checked Fantasy and his actually now a MID/RUCK

Windigo

Is he on the rookie list though?  :o

timmyparso

Toga

:D :D :D

Being M/R is ok, really hope he does get F/R though 8) 8)

No need for Patton if he does get it!

Jukes

I reckon he should become a r/f.

What point is him being the only m/f in the game when the primary objective of DPP is being able to switch players between positions to cover non-playing blokes.

Handy for BXV tho, picked him up with my Izzy comp :D

Toga

Yeah seems a bit pointless having a R/M DPP doesn't it Jukes! ???

Not sure what I'll do with him haha :-[

disco1992

It would be good if you could 3 way sub
Ie.
Cox forward->ruck
Bartel mid-> forward
Blicavs ruck-> mid

But I don't think that will ever be that effective even if we could do it

Pokerface

they can't take away his mid status - what if people have already selected him as a mid (there might be someone!)

it wasn't that long ago the benefit of dpp status meant you could select a mid in a forward position. None of these switching shenanigans.

Jukes

Bring in triple-posiiton-players!

Nige

Worth considering, but what happens when the injured Cats come back? Might stick him at R4. Do like what I've seen of him though. The R/M is odd, especially since he's the only one, but then again, you could say the same about Cam Pedersen being the only D/R.

Holz

his midfield status is worthless, but if named would be worth a look in the ruck.

qwerty58

Any news regarding his M/R in draft type games like DT Elite and SC Draft? Still currently a mid only in SC Draft.
His position will probably update in UF after the 3 games like they normally do

SOS#1

Quote from: Toga on March 18, 2013, 12:48:10 PM
Yeah seems a bit pointless having a R/M DPP doesn't it Jukes! ???

Not sure what I'll do with him haha :-[

The only thing his DPP status means is that he can be subbed into the mids, then the mid player who is subbed into the rucks needs to be traded for a ruck.
Can't see why you'd want him in the mid tho!