Low Score:   24     24
Standard Dev:  28.1    30.2
Starting Price:618,500    N/A
High Price:618,500    N/A
Low Price:464,500    N/A
Fanplanner:584,300    N/A

Club   Position   Drafted   Height   Weight   Age
West Coast Eagles   Midfield   #31 RD '05   185cm   85kg   27

Matt Priddis is has to be one of the most reliable premiums in the competition. With our 'extra' midfield spots I can definitely see him becoming much more popular than he has in previous seasons. He only dipped under 100 4 times in the H&A season and the only time he dropped under 80 was against Essendon where he was concussed and subbed in the second quarter.

His role at the Eagles isn't going to change and due to the contested nature of his game (6th in cont. poss, 7th in clearances) I can't see taggers having much success against him. Matt Priddis could be one of the safest selections you could make in 2013.

The only thing that really stops him from consistently averaging 115 (or more) is his tendency to handball before he kicks. He handballs almost twice as much as he kicks, with his most kicks in a game this season (14) being lower than his handball average (17.3). That being said in the game where he had his highest score of the year (170) he collected just 10 kicks, which is somewhat confusing.

Nonetheless, Matthew can be relied on for a 110 average and a ton just about every week. He's the kind of player you'll want in your team for leagues and at 584k does make me want to pick him up.

Absolutely a tick here, he'll be in a lot of teams and likely in and out of mine all summer.

Prediction: +4 114

kilbluff1985

i don't think he is worth that much really good player but not for me would prefer Shuey

Jroo

Nice work Sid! Yeah I like Priddis, I think I have picked him the last three years in SC. Very reliable and pretty consistent. Will look at him next year as he is a little cheaper than other mid premiums, due to his injury affected game of 24

Nige

I'm almost certainly going to pick him for the second year now. Served me well and can see him doing it again.

quinny88

Super consistent but probably doesnt have the ceiling of other mids. Will look at him as a possible upgrade target

The_Captain

Take out that injury affected game and his average would of been 113-114 anyway. Should be around that again. Won't be in my team initially, could become an upgrade target though..

Adamant

Nicely underpriced from that sub affected game, but most likely an upgrade target for me. Nice work AFEV.