HIRE A DT DETECTIVE 2013 - PLAYER RESEARCH BY REQUEST

Started by Colliwobblers, October 01, 2012, 05:27:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bryzza78

GM

6ft Hick

Hi Colliwobbler, thinking about using a couple of mid priced fwds this year.

1. Kieran Harper (NM), started with the vest for 5 games and subbed off for 3, but he played all 22 games. will be in his 3rd year and i'm thinking he will be vested less and get more game time in 2013.

2. Jared Petrenko (Adle), may get more of the ball with Tippett gone. Started sub once and vested off without getting any statts after collision with Porp.

Thanks for your insight.

Colliwobblers

My prospectus will arrive any day now and as soon as it does, I will get stuck into all existing requests and any new ones.

mike_3456

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on October 18, 2012, 09:07:33 PM
Majak Daw please.

Ah Yes the Majic, has been a lock for my bench since late 2012. Provided he keeps fit and behaves he should feature in 2013, can't expect miracles still has a lot to learn but potential is there for future premiumness.....

Majak Daw   
#38   North Melbourne Kangaroos
Height: 195cm     Weight: 97kg     Position: Ruck
Last Drafted: Round 6, Pick #103 2012 National Draft
Last Drafted By: North Melbourne Kangaroos
Dream Team Price: $108,500

Profile & Discussion:  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,70190.0.html

Daw was suspended indefinitely in the pre-season for lying to the coaching staff about his rehabilitation from a knee injury.
On his return he continued his development at Werribee, adding more consistency to his game when coming up against AFL-listed opponents in the ruck.
He finished the year with arguably his best game of his career in the VFL preliminary final against Geelong.
Daw was promoted to the senior list for 2013

Article:  http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/department-of-trades/north-melbourne-elevates-rookie-majak-daw-to-the-senior-list/story-fn69a32t-1226485999786

Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN3aSkma_IQ   AND   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUCzN1o2qGM

Werribee Statistics:  http://www.sportingpulse.com/team_info.cgi?action=PSTATS&pID=194001615&client=1-118-10455-0-16771082&ocompID=204557

Rookie PLayer Rating (RUCK) 7.5/10 - No guarantee he will get or maintain a spot in the side, however if given opportunity there is every chance also that he will, with the departure of HMac his chances are greater and he is the perfect pinch hitting option to back up Goldy and has proven he can be effective forward. No NicNat and maybe never will be but he is definately a player on the improve and if North Melbourne can achieve even some of the success of the Cox NicNat dmination through Goldy and Daw, they will be very happy indeed. I will start him if he features nd performs in the Nab Cup, as a bench ruckman he stands to make a decent profit for you at worst and at best provide great cover also.

Prospectus Says: Expect him to play this season, he could be a handy bench option in the ruck.

Ricochet

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Ricochet on January 29, 2013, 02:47:08 PM
could you have a look at Lobbe please Coll

Was planning to and am planning to get through all the requests but I have notices some super profile write ups in the profile section of the forum and wonder if this thread is now neccessairy at all, or whether i should just contribute where I can to the existing player profile threads?

Last season when I did this thread there was nothing really like it, and while some of the profiles I have seen this season are basic some are also VERY detailed and quite outstanding....

Windigo

I reckon maybe do the top 10-20 draft picks in order or something?

That might be good as there certainly is plenty of good profiles on here already. It will save you time and yet maybe shed light on a hidden rookie gem.  ???

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Windigo on January 29, 2013, 11:13:16 PM
I reckon maybe do the top 10-20 draft picks in order or something?

That might be good as there certainly is plenty of good profiles on here already. It will save you time and yet maybe shed light on a hidden rookie gem.  ???

That's a good idea except I think we have some quality rookie write ups from our friend Mr Craig? also already :)

I'll maybe hold off until closer to the season starts and do some work on players as more information comes to hand and as people look for information for trades...

Doubt the guys doing all the profile work now will have much desire to do it all again once the season starts and so much changes.

We will see, if i get some time I will check requests here and see if they have been done elsewhere if not I will happily do them but to double up is a little silly I think.

Ricochet

A lot on here value your opinion Coll and your research. It'd be great to get another opinion if they have been done already

The F.A.R.K.

Colliwobblers

ok i'll pull my finger out and get going on requests over the weekend

dhird

Andrew Swallow Please

Thanks for all the good work already

Colliwobblers

Quote from: silky on October 21, 2012, 02:08:21 PM
Shaun Higgins ?

Shaun Higgins   
#7   Western Bulldogs
Age: 24yr 10mth    Games: 106     Born: March 4, 1988   
Height: 184cm     Weight: 88kg     Position: Midfield, Forward
Last Drafted: Round 1, Pick #11 2005 National Draft
Last Drafted By: Western Bulldogs
Dream Team Price: $396,200

A vital cog in the Bulldogs forward line, Shaun Higgins finally surpassed the 100 game milestone in round 14 2012 against Essendon. The highly touted utility is also capable of playing through the midfield and providing run and carry out of defence when required. Higgins was picked up in the 2005 AFL National Draft with the Bulldogs first round selection (pick 11 overall).

Playing out 19 games for the season, the 24 year old was a consistent contributor to the scoreboard bagging goals on 13 occasions. Despite playing only one extra game on last year, Higgins managed to kick ten more majors to place third in the Club’s goal kicking. A hamstring injury briefly interrupted his season but he returned in round 21 to play out the year.

Prospectus Says: He will have to play 22 H & A games to be considered.

Season 2012 Totals/Averages

GM   K   HB   D   M   G   B   T   HO   FF   FA   DT *   SC *
Total   19   195   146   341   81   22   16   57   0   13   16   1,461   1,510
Average   19   10.3   7.7   18.0   4.3   1.2   0.8   3.0   0   0.7   0.8   76.9   79.5

Past Dream Team Average Scores

Year   Games   Average
2006   5   50.0
2007   20   57.0
2008   4   47.8
2009   17   88.5
2010   16   82.1
2011   18   84.3
2012   19   76.9

Mid 2012 Injury: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-news/shaun-higgins-breaks-down-against-the-blues/story-e6frf9jf-1226431652699

Injury Free Pre-Season: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/fit-higgins-to-press-claims-for-midfield-20121215-2bgio.html

Mid Priced Player Rating: (FWD) 7/10 - If he stays healthy he could be a steal at his price, required to rotate through the midfield and to kick 40 goals for the season, his concern is always his durability. Talented and will have opportunity, buyer beware it's a risk but the rewards could be great for a FWD.