Name: Leigh Adams

Club: North Melbourne

Position: Forward/Mid

2011 Games - 21

2011 Average - 84

2012 Games - 18

2012 Average - 74

2012 100s - 3 (125, 107, 135)

Summary: The man known as patch had a injury riddled 2012 campaign which limited him to just 18 games many of those games he went in not 100% take out his injury sub effected score of 11 in round 20 and his yearly average is up to 78. Adams also suffered 6 games where he scored 70 or less. Can he get back to his 2010/11 form where he averaged 81 and 84 respectively?

The Facts: Adams was ranked top 10 at the Kangaroos disposals per game with 19, Tackles with 59 and handballs with 164 for the 2012 season

Noz's Prediction: If his shoulder woes are over i believe he can get back to his 85 average.

Noz's final words: If he can show some improvement of his average in the NAB cup i will be having a strong look at starting him North are becoming a stronger side and Adams is a vital member of that, A strong pre season will be needed of course. Shortlisted

*Happy to take requests*

Torpedo10

Interesting proposition but probably won't fit. Could you do a Profile on Harley Bennell & Todd Goldstein? Thanks.  :)

Noz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on September 15, 2012, 04:13:55 PM
Interesting proposition but probably won't fit. Could you do a Profile on Harley Bennell & Todd Goldstein? Thanks.  :)
No worries i will get right on them  :)

Adamant

Great choice for a write-up!
Reckon he will get back to his 85ish avg, just cant fit him in over the other premo's/mid-pricers.

DT87

I started him this year and am considering him next year. He was very frustrating this year, mostly because in an average game he would generally score about 50 DT points in the first half and only about 20 in the second half. The fact that those 3 tons were his only scores over 80 for the year is a worry. Hopefully though he'll do a lot of work on his fitness this preseason and will spend more time and get more disposals in the midfield next year. Definitely one to watch in preseason, but I wouldn't read anything into his scores in the shortened NAB Cup games because he has always scored well in the first half.

Ricochet

Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 04:11:36 PM
Noz's Prediction: If his shoulder woes are over i believe he can get back to his 85 average.
agree. don't think i can start him, tho he is under priced compared to what he can average

Torpedo10

Quote from: Ricochet on September 15, 2012, 08:36:38 PM
Quote from: Noz on September 15, 2012, 04:11:36 PM
agree. don't think i can start him, tho he is under priced compared to what he can average
No way am I starting with his shoulder. I think his abit too risky to have at all during the season.  :-\

elephants

Quality player but a pass for me. Wanna see his form and output before I jump on.

Holz

im tipping mid only so no way if thats the case.

13Brummy

Too many cheaper mid priced options in the forwards

Shihan7

Capper

Thanks to Judd for helping patch with his shoulder issues. But this has only made Patch more of a liability

No for me