Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Cyril Rioli - Hawthorn Hawks

Position: Forward
Price: $390,500 (fanplanner)

2010 Average: 86
2011 Average: 86.8
2012 Average: 82.2

Summary: If you take away his 3 sub affected games this year Cyril increased his average to 89.4. At 390k he is severely underpriced! He nearly made the move to premium forward status in 2012 and i'm close to starting him. Before he got injured he had a run of 82, 95, 98, 71, 159, 78, 89, 129, and 94.

Ric's Prediction: Factoring in natural improvement in DT scoring i think he could hit a 95+ average, but he has the ability to push 100+

Adamant

elephants

If only his hamstrings were not made of aging elastic.

Not for me, a great writeup all the same!

KoopKicka

2 large cokes

not sure what his scoring was like in SC this year but for me his more of a supercoacher. the games he only gets 70-80 in DT scoring could be a 120 in SC.

Adamant

Quote from: elephants on September 11, 2012, 10:32:38 PM
If only his hamstrings were not made of aging elastic.

Not for me, a great writeup all the same!
+1

Shihan7

Not, for me, there are better options that are more consistent.

Footy_Boiz

Would rather have Franklin or Lewis in my foward line, those hammys are a bit of a worry aswell

henry

Had him this year as a POD and went alright. Can't fit him in this year though due to the likes of Gray, Lecras being cheaper.

Toga

well i'm tempted ric!

i'll see what kind of premos will be available to me at the start of next season but he is a serious chance to make an appearance in my starting lineup, will be a good POD i'd imagine

mx187

Probably a better SC'er then DT player.
Don't think I'll be starting him next season but will be watching closely pre season and NAB.

Holz

I really want to start him, I currently have him in my team but the MRB may mean he is out. As soon as he got the green vest I put him in my team. Is a premo and is massively undervalued. Priced at 82 and i think he can go 90+. He is lifting in the finals and showing his potential.

If you go for overall i would put this guy in your sqaud can be abit up and down so that may hurt in league games but he can pontentially lift his average 10+ points and is a good shot of being a top 7 forward. Not sure whats not to like despite his injury concern.

Ajax22

Quote from: Holzman on September 26, 2012, 05:32:26 PM
I really want to start him, I currently have him in my team but the MRB may mean he is out. As soon as he got the green vest I put him in my team. Is a premo and is massively undervalued. Priced at 82 and i think he can go 90+. He is lifting in the finals and showing his potential.

If you go for overall i would put this guy in your sqaud can be abit up and down so that may hurt in league games but he can pontentially lift his average 10+ points and is a good shot of being a top 7 forward. Not sure whats not to like despite his injury concern.

Yea it's that injury concern that turns me off. He actually played 20 games this year which surprised me a bit though. If he was to stay totally injury free and hence avoid all vests I would expect at least a 92 point average from him. The question is whether he really can avoid all those little niggles and twangs that seem to hamper him. I don't think I would be able to pick him but could definitely see others jumping on now

Capper

wow cheap as chips at that price. How could you say no to that!!

I am seriously considering him if he is at that price after buddy driving record this year

Adamant

Quote from: Holzman on September 26, 2012, 05:32:26 PM

Inconsistency :P