Price: $314,000 (FanPlanner)

2011 Games: 9

2012 Games: 13

2011 Average: 70.4

2012 Average: 66.6

2012 Tons: 1

Biggest games: Bulldogs (100)

Summary:
Hibberd missed a few games this season through injury (just one of Essendon's many soft-tissue injury sufferers!) He was subbed off for a score of 28 in the ANZAC day clash after doing his hammy. Take out his two injury-affected-subbings, Old Mother Hibberd actually averaged a more respectable 72 ppg, which for a second year defender really isnt too bad. His scores were obviously adversely affected after his return from his second hammy injury late in the season, not scoring above 60 in the last four games.

Verdict:
Watchlist. He could come out and surprise us with a big increase in output this year - Heppell has done it for the last two years, what's to say Hibbo can't do the same? Getting Hibberd over a true-premium back could mean the difference between starting a rookie or a mid-pricer up front...

Predicted 2013 average: 85

Justin Bieber

I like this guy like Howard. Decent player and will only improve.

Ricochet

will be 23 next year even though only 3rd year of football.
probably not for me at that price and recent averages

Adamant

Too awkward price for what he's likely to average IMO.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Adamant on September 11, 2012, 12:29:48 AM
Too awkward price for what he's likely to average IMO.
Agreed. Hate that awkward price, as if he's a bust, you can't do much with him. Too cheap to trade up to a premo, and trading him to a rookie might not help much. Plus 300k takes to much of the original salary cap, instead of say 220-250k.

Being at $300k, they'd have to be quite good compare to a $250k player, to actually be called a successful midpricer to me.

LF

Another player I consider better for SC atm where he averaged around 80 this year.
Not for me next season too many others ahead of him.

fortynine

3rd year is normally where you start to see some improvement in players after a couple of full preseasons.

He's another one like Myers who has an excellent left foot that can be used in an attack capacity like Hawthorn. If they can get him nice and fresh for 2013 and no injuries he might be a good smoky.

Capper

he has the JS but with BJ now at the bombers i think BJ will take some of his scores.l

Not for me

Shihan7

Toga

Well I for one wish I had have listened to myself haha ::) :-\