Price: $348,500 (FanPlanner)

2011 Games: 21

2012 Games: 12

2011 Average: 76.2

2012 Average: 73.8

2012 Tons: 2

Big games: St Kilda (102)

Summary:
The number one pick two years ago had an injury interrupted second season that prevented him from showcasing his immense talent. Averaging a solid 76 in his first season, I was tempted to take the risk at the start of this season, and I'm glad I didn't. Should look to push his average higher this season in a young and improving suns midfield which should start to show people what it is capable of next season.

Verdict:
On my watchlist. Unlikely I will be able to fit him into my starting midfield next season but should improve markedly next season. Definitely one to watch!

Predicted 2013 average: 88

Cicjose

Adamant

Toga

Quote from: Cicjose on September 10, 2012, 07:26:23 PM
2014 i think

Quote from: Adamant on September 10, 2012, 07:35:32 PM
Not this year, but watch out 2014/15!

Agreed lads! Will keep an eye on him in preseason and NAB though  ;)

Windigo

Seems injury prone, will keep an eye in years to come. But definitely not this year IMO.  ;)

colmullet

one of these years he will go bang, if he lights up the NAB with some good scores ill find him a sneaky spot in the mids i think as a gamble

Ricochet

no doubt will one day be a DT god but wont take the risk just yet

KoopKicka

Not this year, but definitely will get a look-in in 2014. :)

Zombie2.5

Could be a third year breakout, but he was injured for most of this season, so you could not count this season. I'd hate to miss it if he goes BANG! this year.... But doesn't seem too likely for me, and impossible to fit him into a team when its hard to pick 4 super premo's, and when there will be about 5 young mids that will definitely be guns one day. There are plenty of fantastic rookies and premo's to choose in the mids, Swallow is in the midpricer range, and won't be worth it unless he pumps out a 110 average..

Capper

Too injury prone and with the way the mids are looking next year there just isnt enough spots to get eveyone in

Shihan7

Yeah, not this year...2014 is the year I will seriously consider :)