2013 Player Profile: Allen Christensen

Started by KoopKicka, September 10, 2012, 01:52:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoopKicka

Allen Christensen - Geeloing Cats

Position - M/F (Should retain it) Has played deep forward as well as in the midfield this season.)

Price (fanplanner): 349,400

2011 Games: 16

2012 Games: 16

2011 Average: 69

2012 Average: 74 (take out sub games and its 80)

2012 Tons: 3

Summary: Was travelling really well earlier this year until he discolated his finger in round 7, has been used by Scott running through the midfield and through the forward line.

Verdict: IMO will have a breakout season next year. LOCK atm

Koops Prediction: 90

LF

If he can keep free from injury then he could be a good option for the forward line at his price.

demon_spud

On my shortlist.

Will see who retires and how fit he stays. A good mid-pricer which will be needed next year.

henry

Started with him this year and ended up keeping him due to my injuries as an 8th forward. Can have big games and quiet ones, should be more consistent next year. Definitely on my radar.

KoopKicka

Quote from: henry on September 10, 2012, 05:26:50 PM
Started with him this year and ended up keeping him due to my injuries as an 8th forward. Can have big games and quiet ones, should be more consistent for me. Definitely on my radar.

Yeah I started with him too. :)

Ricochet

showed enough this year to suggest a breakout year next year.
definitely going to try and fit him in somehow

Adamant

Can see him breaking out next year (was supposed to this year) and pushing 85-90 avg...just cant fit him in  :(

Ziplock

Scrads

LaHug

Do we consider $350k to be a really awkward price though? He'd have to be a keeper because there's not enough room to rise in price for an upgrade. And at that price, if he doesn't perform, it's a decent hit.
I'll consider him but it's dangerous.

Capper

Could be ok if he can stay fit and keep his DPP.

Fitness is my main concern.

Its a no at this stage

Adamant

Justin Bieber

Scrads

KoopKicka

Scotts promised him more mid time, lock if DPP.