Jeremy Howe - Melbourne Demons

Position: FWD

Price: $361,700 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 13

2012 Games: 22

2011 Average: 62.3

2012 Average: 76.5

2012 Tons: 3

Summary: The man who is odds on to win markof the year one day. Considered by Demons supporters as an absolute STEAL at pick 33 overall in the 2012 National Draft, Howe looks like a promising DT prospect as well!Coming off an inconsistent 62 in his first year that has been bumped up to a very hadny looking 76. Natural improvement and the trusty 3rd year breakout would lean toward him averaging in excess of 90+ next year. I'm a little more sceptical until The Dees become a top 8 fancy but I reckon he'll improve in LEAPS and BOUNDS!!

Verdict: Shortlist. I think he is a potential steal at this price as his consistency went up a notch in the back half of the year. The plethora of mid-price fwd line options does set him back a touch however.

Ele's prediction: Average of 83.

KoopKicka

hmmm, I dont think so, Robbie Gray and Mark LeCras will be cheaper and will probably average more.

ronl

Yes, anxious to see his pre-season form.  I hope he'll be ready to take the next step.

Kellogscrunchynut

Not sold either, even though I believe that he could have a breakout year he is still incredibly risky.

Adamant

Yep, He's a gun, but I have Gray & LeCras as mid-pricers ahead of him at this stage...
Nice writeup though  :)

Shihan7

mx187

Verdict: Shortlist. I think he is a potential steal at this price as his consistency went up a notch in the back half of the year. The plethora of mid-price fwd line options does set him back a touch however.

Ele's prediction: Average of 83.
[/quote]
Like the sound of this. Really keen to have him,thinks he could really explode. Certainly a couple of concerns 1 being playing for the Demons.

henry

Quote from: KoopKicka on September 09, 2012, 07:44:41 PM
hmmm, I dont think so, Robbie Gray and Mark LeCras will be cheaper and will probably average more.
Agree. I had Howe in his first year and he definitely has a huge ceiling but can't see him averaging too highly until the dees improve and get more balls inside 50.

Capper

He is at the awkward price of not quite a Prem and not cheap enough for a mid pricer. You can guarantee that he will get mark of the year but that doesnt equate to any DT points.

For me its a no as he is too inconsistent with his scoring and the Dees are still rebuilding (hopefully)