Taylor Walker - Adelaide

Position: FWD

Price - $411,300 (Fanplanner)

2011 Games: 13

2012 Games: 16

2011 Average: 59.9

2012 Average: 87.1

2012 Tons: 4 + 3 scores between 97-100

Summary: The bollocking key forward has formed an enticing partnership with Kurt Tippett this year and has truly broken out into the 'almost-premium' range. With a couple of shockers (22 vs Hawthorn and 40 vs Geelong) his average is arguably skewed. As he matures however, these should be eliminated...

Verdict: Shortlisted. Personally, he seems like a bit of a douche but he is awesome to watch and will be the main focal point at the Crows if Tippett heads to Brisbane!.

Ele's Prediction: Average of 92.

Ricochet

Adamant

Unlikely he will make my team. Dont like having another key forward next to Buddy as potential inconsistency...

tbagrocks

Rd 22 against Melbourne and 16 marks, he just dominated all over the ground, leading everywhere and marking everything, stark contrast to yesterday's final where I believe the "rest" hurt him as he's a confidence player.
    is 92 ave enough to be viable? I predict more of these "Melbourne" games going forward as he grows and grows in confidence and his belief on what he can do,

prediction 1) ave 95
prediction 2) will out score Cloke,
prediction 3) will be the second highest scoring key forward
prediction 4) at that price will be in my starting team,
p.s lock for SC

elephants

Quote from: tbagrocks on September 09, 2012, 01:33:57 PM
Rd 22 against Melbourne and 16 marks, he just dominated all over the ground, leading everywhere and marking everything, stark contrast to yesterday's final where I believe the "rest" hurt him as he's a confidence player.
    is 92 ave enough to be viable? I predict more of these "Melbourne" games going forward as he grows and grows in confidence and his belief on what he can do,

prediction 1) ave 95
p.s lock for SC

Hahah, was a matter of time before you found this tbag :P

LF

Quote from: elephants on September 09, 2012, 01:45:59 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on September 09, 2012, 01:33:57 PM

prediction 1) ave 95
p.s lock for SC

Hahah, was a matter of time before you found this tbag :P

I`m more surprised that tbag didn`t write it lol
Nice job LE

tbagrocks

:P
no no if I wrote it I would get hammered for it ;D

Shihan7

henry

Misses too many games for my liking. Missed 6 this year and 9 the year before, Pass.

Hagebear

Pass for me. Yes will be the focal point without Tippett but will get way more attention then last year. Not massive on key forwards anymore.

elephants

Quote from: Hagebear on September 09, 2012, 03:49:52 PM
Pass for me. Yes will be the focal point without Tippett but will get way more attention then last year. Not massive on key forwards anymore.

Agree, the press makes mid/fwds much more worth it imo.

Windigo

Given that a few players will lose DPP  in the forwards don't completely dis-credit him!  ;)

Kellogscrunchynut

Maybe there is room for another Key forward in my team.

Master Q

Could be a smokie. Will keep my eye on him.

Heppell21

Quote from: Ricochet on September 09, 2012, 01:29:53 PM
only if he keeps his mullet
+1
HAHAHA, He said to Richo post game against Freo that he is going to keep it!