Who to start?

Sam Darley
9 (50%)
Sam Shaw
9 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Toga

Hey guys,

One of these guys needs to cover for brendan goddard... Which one to start? Other will be my DEF emg.

Shaw has the ability to pump out a 74, but also is capable of hitting up a nice big 13 haha  :-X

Darley is probably good for a 60-odd, but chance that he will be subbed?

Also, if i left god on the field and put them both as emergency, whose score would be used?

Cheers for anyones help!

stew42

Quote from: Toga on July 13, 2012, 06:13:03 PM
Hey guys,

One of these guys needs to cover for brendan goddard... Which one to start? Other will be my DEF emg.

Shaw has the ability to pump out a 74, but also is capable of hitting up a nice big 13 haha  :-X

Darley is probably good for a 60-odd, but chance that he will be subbed?

Also, if i left god on the field and put them both as emergency, whose score would be used?

Cheers for anyones help!
Unfortunately the lower score counts...

Toga

that's so friggin annoying!! cheers for your help mate

its me lads

yeah the lower one unfortunately

I reckon you should start Shaw, should pump out 80+ against the fellow youngsters.

Toga

Quote from: its me lads on July 13, 2012, 06:32:54 PM
yeah the lower one unfortunately

I reckon you should start Shaw, should pump out 80+ against the fellow youngsters.

yeah that's what i was thinking, that 21 haunts me though haha

Mr.Craig

Shaw seems to have a higher ceiling and Darley is more consistent. Who knows. :-\

I'll give Shaw a run.

Thunderstruck

Out of the two I think Shaw is just ahead of Darley however I've got to play both of them this week  ::)

Aaron8

I also have this little situation. I'm leaning towards Darley, the ball is more than likely to be down in GWS's 50 so hopefully he can take afew grabs and lay some tackles :)

elephants

Darley for me. I rate this dude much higher than Shaw :)

Hagebear

Sammy Shaw for me. If Reilly cops the foward tag again the crows will free up Shaw and should score well.

essendon2

Shaw will probably get a shut down role on Cameron or Patton and I doubt the ball will be down in the Crows' DEF much.... Darley playing HBF will sweep in and should rack up the DT.

Darley for me.
Shaw emergency because no doubt there'll be some late exclusion just to please all us DT'ers even more!

Toga

Quote from: essendon2 on July 13, 2012, 08:46:29 PM
Shaw will probably get a shut down role on Cameron or Patton and I doubt the ball will be down in the Crows' DEF much.... Darley playing HBF will sweep in and should rack up the DT.

Darley for me.
Shaw emergency because no doubt there'll be some late exclusion just to please all us DT'ers even more!

sub risk for darley?