Brock McLean

Started by eagles09, May 28, 2012, 12:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eagles09

Does anyone think Brock McLean is worth the risk? Priced at $260k and just knocked out 105 (although it was against Melbourne), he will never get tagged and there is a spot in the midfield left by Murphy. I guess the main thing is does he have any job security and can he score well enough to make him worth getting!

Chelskiman

Fenno

Ok here is a massive lesson that you should remember forever and will help you in the future. Mid price risks are for the start of the season once the season has started you don't go anywhere near those mid pricers. Its either up to a premo or down to a rook. No matter how much value they may represent don't do it

juddy5x3

no imo....try and raise $$$ so get someone cheaper. Maybe Sexton (though JS not great). Don't see McLean pushing 100's out that often but i could be wrong.

Beard

Please, stop trolling people.

Thank you.

MLS

Get on him, the guy is a jet!!

Torz

Can safely say his JS isn't great. I could still see him score reasonably against poorer teams... I wouldn't risk it at this stage though.

S_Coach99

No because he's a spud

Artax

Scored 105 against Melbourne..

Tommy Walsh scored 85 against Melbourne...

Proudy1032

Then tommy walsh scored -3, lesson learned.

Artax

elephants

Massive Hack. The blue-moon was well deserved.

Nails

Give him another week then re-assess.

Don't worry about all these DT hacks trying to get you off him. If he pumps out another good score next week, consider him.

He scored 99pts per 100 minutes in the NAB and therefore was showing some good form there. Combined w/ a good score last week = sign of good things to come.

I was considering Paul Bower but got talked out of him 'cause I listened to everyone else... he has gone up $165K... wish I got him in.

elephants

Quote from: Nails on May 28, 2012, 02:43:32 PM
Give him another week then re-assess.

Don't worry about all these DT hacks trying to get you off him. If he pumps out another good score next week, consider him.

He scored 99pts per 100 minutes in the NAB and therefore was showing some good form there. Combined w/ a good score last week = sign of good things to come.

I was considering Paul Bower but got talked out of him 'cause I listened to everyone else... he has gone up $165K... wish I got him in.

DT hacks? Interesting... Get on him, have fun.

rider

Definitely get him hes breaking out.

;)