Main Menu

Barlow - Mundy

Started by Colliwobblers, May 14, 2012, 12:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Is it just me or do Barlow and Mundy seem slow?

Watched the game today thought they seem like they kinda just lope along, maybe thier style or thier just not quick?

Know both are potentially or already guns but wondering if fully fit or whether that's just thier style...

Thoughts?

Cicjose

Mundy has always seemed to be a loping outside player because of his kicking style

Barlow i'm not sure about tbh

RiOtChEsS

both style and broken leg factor... not quite back to to full tilt and they r loping antelopes ;D

Capper

looking at Freo's draw i would like to get one of their mids in. But Barlow may still have leg issues, Mindy obviously gets the tag and Mzungu 70 against Port and nothing really flash, 2 tons

valkorum

You would want to wait until after our bye - we have quite a good draw to finish the season.  That is still another month of football - plenty of time for Barlow and Mundy to get their match fitness up to scratch.  Both finished with 19 touches on the weekend - so they are too far off.

Colliwobblers

Thanks Guys, Mundy has to be close to the Elite group at his best and Barlow I just hope for his sake more than any other reason can fulfil his promise and also seems likely to be Elite if nothing (leg) holds him back in the future.

Morabito soon too......

valkorum

I think Morabito got about 15 touches and a goal in a WAFL team that got pumped on the weekend.

Capper

Quote from: valkorum on May 14, 2012, 09:04:25 PM
I think Morabito got about 15 touches and a goal in a WAFL team that got pumped on the weekend.
Yep tiger cooked Peel
http://www.wafl.com.au/games/view/9146

Good stats for Morabito first game back. 19 Dispossals, 5 marks, 2 tackles with a goal

valkorum

thats better than what I thought he got :)

Capper

hopefully comes in after the bye

valkorum

That sounds about right tabs

Capper

Quote from: valkorum on May 15, 2012, 04:58:57 PM
That sounds about right tabs
Would i be right in saying Morabito in for Neale and Lower for Spurr in the coming weeks???

valkorum

I honestly dont know.  Spurr IMO keeps his spot over Suban.  Lower would be an inside mid and that is not where Spurr is playing.

Capper

so maybe even Lower for Neale??

valkorum

It's a possibility - not sure what Mr Lyon thinks though