Sandi didn't train today

Started by chaosAD, May 01, 2012, 04:42:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

Probably won't play this week is my mail, they won't risk him against a bad side and he won't have to travel 5 hours in a plain, looks like he'll be on my bench again this week

fertalong

Yay.... Another potential donut this week....

Ricochet

yeh don't think they'll risk him

upthemaidens

if bigO or redden dont get named,,  something will have to be done about this situation. i cant take another poor scoring week or i'll be out of the hunt

Justin Bieber

Yeah the Big O or Spud Redden better play or seriously... :@

Colliwobblers

Mumford - Sandi - HMac ?

You feel like a tool trading out a premo ruck you just traded in and i surely will but how again did we forget so fast the reason why we didn't pick sandi in the first place.

How many more games you reckon he will miss this season 4? 8? too many to stay I'm afraid.

I was going to hold him and go Redden to Hmac as I can afford to but I'm thinking keeping him is not the best idea....

Windigo

Hm, seems I've dodged a bullet not getting him. But I should have gone Hamish instead of Kreuzer.  ::)

upthemaidens

whats acye cordy's JS like?   man its gunna be another week where im just plugging holes in my sinking ship i feel :'(

jfitty

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 01, 2012, 04:59:08 PM
Mumford - Sandi - HMac ?

You feel like a tool trading out a premo ruck you just traded in and i surely will but how again did we forget so fast the reason why we didn't pick sandi in the first place.

How many more games you reckon he will miss this season 4? 8? too many to stay I'm afraid.

I was going to hold him and go Redden to Hmac as I can afford to but I'm thinking keeping him is not the best idea....

I've been thinking the same thing myself. Although it looks more likely that Fyfe will need to be traded, plus Porps may miss again, so for me I will just have to hope that Redden or Orren can cover him this week.

Windigo

No Hudson opens a door for him....Always been highly rated, but shoulders a concern.

upthemaidens

Quote from: Windigo on May 01, 2012, 05:22:12 PM
No Hudson opens a door for him....Always been highly rated, but shoulders a concern.
u know what would happen if i go redden to cordy dont you?   redden plays every game from then on and cordy struggles to get into the starting line-up for the following 6 weeks only to succumb to an injury and is out for 2012  haha

Dutchie64

Redden>Maric and keep Sandi.....???

Thunderstruck

Quote from: Dutchie64 on May 01, 2012, 07:01:43 PM
Redden>Maric and keep Sandi.....???

Have thought of doing this trade to cover the donut...or the other option is redden to cordy(which i came really close to last round) but held off...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  ::)