A wise guy's always right even when he's wrong, he's right...

Started by Donnie Brasco, April 10, 2012, 07:23:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

prob should have traded out fyfe now hey?  :-\
hindsight is wonderful

GoldDigger

Donnie Brasco

Goddard, Broughton, Deledio, Malceski, Clarke, Bugg, Morris (Ellis, Allen)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Murphy, Selwood, Magner, McDonald (Smith, Shiel)

Kreuzer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Lewis, Martin, Sidebottom, Porplyzia, Goodes, Treloar (Dickson, Hall)

$37,900

20 trades left

After hearing about his scare at training, I finally bit the bullet on Fyfe this week and traded him for Lewis. My non-playing rookies are worrying me, something I should have taken care of weeks ago!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated... thanks guys!

bomberboy0618

Lewis makes me jumpy...
I like the rest of your team though! A possibility is Malceski and Clarke to a premium defender and a rookie but wouldnt.
Cant really suggest anything that is a worry at the moment. Just have a look and see if instead of Lewis you can get Harvey for the byes.

Ringo

I would wait for this weeks teams as well with doubts about Porps as well. If Porps is out for any length of time may be able to downgrade and get some cash for other upgrades as well.

Lewis also worries me a little in that will he continue to score well. Harvey and Dangerfield are other options for Fyfe.

Donnie Brasco

Thanks for the advice guys!

Regarding the premium defender I've gone Shaw to Carrazo to Malceski, so haven't had much luck ha ha...

Regarding Lewis, I hear what you're saying, but by the same token, it seems Boomer's getting old and can Dangerfield keep it up?

Donnie Brasco

Goddard, Broughton, Deledio, Malceski, Clarke, Bugg, Morris (Ellis, Allen)

Ablett, Pendlebury, Murphy, Selwood, Magner, Shiel (McDonald, Horsely)

Kreuzer, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Franklin, Dangerfield, Martin, Sidebottom, Porplyzia, Smith, Treloar (Adams, Hall)

$478,900

18 trades left

I'd really appreciate any suggestions...

charliesheen

Whats the deal with Allen? 

Would consider a double upgrade.

Shiel/Magner > Zaha/SJ/Chapman/Beams
Porplyzia > Zaha/SJ/Chapman/Beams

Donnie Brasco

Cheers Charlie!

I forgot to mention that I'm not too fussed about the byes as I'm going for league win and am 5-0...

I have no idea about Allen, have you heard anything mate?

charliesheen

In that case you probably won't need Bugg/Ellis.  You could upgrade one of them to a premium defender like Birchall, and grab another forward through Shiel/Magner to open MPP.

Donnie Brasco

Should I even consider downgrading Bugg/Ellis to Spurr or would that be ridiculous considering the money I have in the bank?

Then Shiel/Magner to Zaharakis...

charliesheen

Double upgrade for sure.  I would probably lean towards

Ellis > Birchall/Scotland/etc.
Shiel > Zaharackis/SJ/Chapman

Donnie Brasco

Thanks again Charlie, much appreciated!

I'm leaning towards keeping Magner, but as for the other two, I'm not too sure... please correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I know Ellis has quite a bit of money to make and he should be able to do that, however Bugg is pretty much cooked? Is he a keeper? What would you do mate?

Donnie Brasco

Ha ha... sorry mate, you pretty much answered my question as I was typing.

I'm a Richmond man, so that doesn't help my decision!

:)

charliesheen

You know what...

Can you afford to go Allen > Lake and Shiel > Zaharackis

Would get rid of dead weight and would set up your team perfectly for the byes (even though going for league)