my bro's team. whatchya think? i reckon it's a beast. i'll rate back obv

Started by fever, March 23, 2012, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fever

he's going for overall (whereas i just want league win). i think he's not far off the mark.

we were discussing whether he should have broughton v fye or dusty, which do you think?

25k remaining

CatAttack9

Looks like a really strong side. Just a suggstion, maybe downgrade Kreuzer and go with a 1/3 ruck, upgrade either McDonald or Kerridge to Coniglio and then upgrade Dangerfield to a real premium? Like I said, just a suggestion. 9.5/10. And I would probably stick with Fyfe and Martin.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,52522.0.html
It'd be great if you could take a look at my side :)

twinkle

Looks good to me - but you know Couch not named to play R1?

Could do with some more doggies  :P

CyclopZ

This team looks really solid in my opinion. Don't know much about Caddy but he seems pretty highly rated and could work out for you. I also would probably look at another rookie option than McDonald - just dont know how much footy hes going to play this year.

Malceski and Lake are high risk, high reward sort of players - can you afford to have both in your team? If it works out could prove to be a masterstroke given that you have fewer players you need to upgrade later on.

I like the Jobe Watson pick - he is a gun and underpriced at the moment. Hope that he has a relatively injury free season.

Your forwards are similar to mine and i would have loved to have squeezed Dangerfield into my team. I like that pick.

Backs - 8
Mids - 7
Rucks - 9
Fwds - 9

Overall 8.5 - Really like what you have done. Good Luck!