Final Team (hopefully)...all info will be helpful :) and ill help where I can

Started by t.thomas6, March 23, 2012, 10:43:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark621

Thanks for the rating!
Back: personally I take lake over malkeski purely on 2 broken legs. and drop mal to a rookie free some cash and pump adcock up to a Scotland
Miss: loving it, wouldn't worry on priddis he is a 100ppg player ever week. Consistant is good to have in there guys you don't need to worry about.
Ruck: nice like me
Fwd: I do rate gray for a breakout, and i think the pace has a go left in him. But fyfe, goodes, Martin, Frank should all Def be top 10 fwd. Where in there will be hard.

9/10

Rowan1812

Sensational team mate. Can't fault it. Thanks for the rating on mine.

t.thomas6

Thanks for the rates guys. Much appreciated and happy to do the same for yours.

One question. Who out of these two should I have on the field tomorrow night?

Conlignio or Sheil?

Discuss and keep the team rates and comments coming guys!

dmac07

Side looks very strong to me, one rookie I would look at jumping on if he is named next week is Kerridge. And if I had to pick, put Coniglio on the field, but thats really a coin flip.

t.thomas6

Yeh I went with Conlignio too. And I defs will be watching Kerridge in my rearview mirror :P
Thanks for the rate and comment  :)

Babylove

Quote from: t.thomas6 on March 23, 2012, 05:22:09 PM
I see what you're saying.
So something like this?

I've left Priddis out the last two years after ALMOST picking him each time to my peril...and he will be getting A LOT of ball from Coxy and Nic-Nat.

This side leaves me 46k instead of the 2k from the previous side.

How does this look guys?

Backs: Look fine.  Don't know about Boumann's job security though.

Mids: Looks fine.  I'd start Coniglio if you are going to have him.  I'm not a fan of McDonald, I'm just not sure how much game time he is going to get.

Rucks: Fine.

Forwards: Look fine.  Trade couch though, he hasn't been upgraded too my knowledge and I think there are better options in terms of SC scores.

Overall 9/10.

t.thomas6

Thanks for that. Couch traded for Pfeiffer and Darley in for Boumann now :)

Keep commenting guys!

Moon64

t.thomas6

Scalabrine

Loving the team now! :) I would start both Coniglio and Shiel this week, they are both named on field and should produce but where as Magner is coming back from that slight finger injury but still it's up to you.

jimmylt

Quote from: t.thomas6 on March 23, 2012, 05:22:09 PM
I see what you're saying.
So something like this?

I've left Priddis out the last two years after ALMOST picking him each time to my peril...and he will be getting A LOT of ball from Coxy and Nic-Nat.

This side leaves me 46k instead of the 2k from the previous side.

How does this look guys?
Just one glaring error that I can see. You have plenty of DPP players in the back line and forward line, but none in the midfield which, pretty much makes their DPP status useless. Try and swap them around a bit or change one or two of your mids to DPP's. Maybe take Mitchell out, put Goodes in the midfield and pick another premium forward like Chapman. Will give you a lot more flexibility.

t.thomas6

Yeh, I'm gonna work my DP status into my trades during the year. It's not the best now, but I'm looking more at making money on my rookies and upgrading when I can to relevant DPP's to create the flexibility.

Although a very good point and one I was very aware of and a bit worried about. Also I wanna keep Mitchell...i feel he's worth it :P

What does everyone else think? Any suggestions?

Ringo

To fix the DPP link you just need to move Devon Smith to Mids and select another rookie forward.  Not a fan of playing prem players out of position to create DPP.

t.thomas6

Yeh same.
I'll try moving Smith and see where I'm at. Will update you all :)

t.thomas6

Hmm...now stuggling.
Don't want 3 GWS rookies in the mids. So will have to swap Shiel or Conlignio for him :( and those guys seem perfect where they are :( DAMN IT!

Any suggestions now?  :'(