done and dusted until lockout rate for a rate lads :)

Started by ando_10, March 22, 2012, 08:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

B: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Malceski, Lake, Clarke, Ellis
Emg: Bugg, Morris

M: Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Caddy, Coniglio, Sheil
Emg:Magner, Kerridge

R: Mumford, Giles
Emg:Redden, Stephenson

F: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin,Sidebottom, Porplyzia, D.Smith
Emg:Pfeiffer, Kennedy

89k left :)

Dilen9

Quote from: ando_10 on March 22, 2012, 08:49:30 PM

Hello, can you please find some time to rate my team after I rate yours.
DEF: great, can't really fault that. Only thing I would do is replace Marty Clarke, you can get a way cheaper rookie insteade of Marty, who will probably get the same score.
MID: great, but I am not very sure about caddy! Or coniglio, again, you can get cheaper rookies, who can get the same score.
RCK: good
FWD: nice forward line, really good.
OVERALL: a very solid team 8.5/10 well done and good luck

PLEASE RATE MY TEAM:   http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html

ando_10

cheers pal yeah i will do it now.

as for caddy and coniglio who would you recommend getting instead?

Aidans Blues

Backs: Looks good, Malceski at D4 is a bit of a risk, maybe look at downgrading Clarke to someone like Smedts and start Bugg, and then use the cash to upgrade Malceski?

Mids: Very strong

Rucks: Looks good

Fwd: solid

8.5/10

The Supercoach

pretty nice team ando

b: Pretty solid except im not sold on eski

m: Good, i like caddy this year, hopefully he can really dominate, same goes for conigilo

R: Standard

F: Very strong midfield with porps at f6

I like this team overall an 9/10 good luck mate ;)

redevilfc

solid team ando meceski?? and marty?? mybe better options appart from that

8/10 cheers

ando_10

Babylove

Backs:  Look good.  I'm wary of Malceski because I've been burned before but if he can fined the form of a couple of years ago he could turn into a keeper.

Mids:  Looks solid to me.  Maybe some better options that Kerridge out there but other than that strong.

Rucks: Fine.

Forwards: Look forward.  I'm not sure about Pfeiffer, but that's nitpicking.

Overall 9/10

kazam

Solid team.

BACKS: Could be a ripper backline if Clarke and Lake can both average 80, you will be laughing. You just need to make sure that Shaw stays away from the TAB.

MIDS: Lots of money spent here but could be worth it. Caddy is expensive but is looking good.

RUCKS: Interesting going Giles second ruck, but he looks really good and could be a master stroke, if not then you have players elsewhere that could make up for it.

FWDS: Decent enough, and you have good DPP here as well.

All of your reserves look solid at this point and having 89k left is a bonus. 8/10

Jay

I would give you a full write up but im looking at your team now and its flawless :D

Good luck!

ando_10

Quote from: Jayman on March 23, 2012, 12:03:31 AM
I would give you a full write up but im looking at your team now and its flawless :D

Good luck!

haha cheers pal :D i think my team may be set in stone now. still a little uncertainty over malceski but whos knows.

t.thomas6

Backs: solid...not sold on Clarke though...could downgrade to a rookie who will post similar scores
Mids: solid
Ruck: this is the one ruck combo stuck in my head...i think i may do the same
Fwds: Porps at F6 is a beauty...very nice

8.5/10  :D

Ringo

Backs: Starting to see a few teams with Lake and Malceski in them. Question to ask by playing both am I doubling my risk factor and will it pay off if it does gold. Personally do not see either of them as D4 at this point in time.
Mids: Strong - Just slight concern with Murphy will he maintain form and points with Gibbs now competing for mid field points with him and Judd. Caddy nice pick and hope he fires.
Rucks: Whilst I have no problem with the 1/3 stratgey i am slightly concerned with naming Mumford as the Prem.  Mumford misses an average of 5 games a year due to suspension and injury.  If this was to occur early in the season you would be rlying on both rookie rucks to score 90+ to maintain average.  Maybe look at Cox or Berger who have not missed a game between them for the last 2 years. Very slight risk to team but one to consider,
Forwards: Very Strong with Porps at D6 -

Strong team overall with risk in backs and slight risk in rucks. 8.5/10

tor01doc

Loving the different opinions.

Malceski could be a ripper as Swans have very easy start.

Cox is very expensive and will drop but you could argue for him for now or later I guess.

Murphy = gun. Gibbs = not.

Caddy could be great even though a bit pricey.

Good luck.

ando_10

all of these different opinions are certainly confusing but helpful so i thank you all. i think im willing to roll the dice on malceski. and caddy is a little pricy which is making me second guess haha.