FINAL TEAM FOR ROUND 1!!!!!!

Started by Warfey, March 20, 2012, 06:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warfey

give me any feedback and a rate and you will get the same in return

BACKS Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Malceski, Shaw, Bugg, Darley (Ellis, Yagmoor)

MIDS Ablett, Swan, S.Thompson, Murphy, Miles, Shiel (Ledger, Magner)

RUCKS Mumford,Giles (Stephenson, Redden)

FORWARDS Franklin, Goodes, Pavlich, Martin, Porplyzia, Dickson, D.Smith(Pffifer, Couch)

$5100 still in the bank

thank you

ready_to_redden

Def- not sure about both malceski and lake, could be a bit risky with two midpricers.

Mid- I do not understand why you have two of forward DPP in your midfield. Reconsider that, maybe getting rid of fyfe for a prem pure midfielder

Rucks- Very good

Forwards- Quite good

Reconsider some of your rookies and besides that fairly solid team

Warfey

thanks mate i did make some changes along your suggestions which i changed above ^

any better?

JamesHarden13

Thanks for the rate on my team mate!
def; Very strong, im not sold on nicky mal, would rather lake and the spare 100k!
mids; good choice of premium cant really fault it.
rucks, cant fault the rucks either as everyone is seeming to have it, including myself.
forwards; love your choice of forwards, nothing wrong with them, would rather fyfe over pav though.
give this 8/10, definitely a good looking side with a great load of potential.

4INAROW

good side mate, agree with what has been said, i don't rate martin as a starting premium, just not proven enough for me but thats your choice.

i also would go fyfe over pav but that is personal choice or may be a funds problem.

apart from that good side 9/10 good luck  :)

Warfey

thanks guys, so you think it would be better to have lake in giving me more cash then maybe upgrade martin to fyfe or who else would be another option?

4INAROW

that would be the only thing i'd change personally, but upto you.

i think that move represents more value  :)

ready_to_redden

much better now, but i dont think yagmoor will play so maybe trade him for smedts

Warfey

martin for fyfe?  is that my best option??

yeah its a toss up between those to i will wait for selection and see who is on the bench etc. thanks mate :)

kma07

DEF is solid, hopefully Malceski holds up

MIDS, really like S.Thompson.. under the radar

RUCKS, spot on

FWD, definitely get Fyfe, maybe Pav>Fyfe or Martin>Fyfe if you want to keep Pav..

Very good solid team

Warfey

he is my risk hoping it pays off after a promising game last week

i went pav because of the stella preseason hope it pays off

thanks mate

jbob_1

Warfey