PLEASE RATE MY SIDE!! NEED FEEDBACK PLEASE & ILL RETURN FAVOUR!!

Started by barnsey70, March 19, 2012, 11:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rate my starting side out of 10 !!

5-6
0 (0%)
7-8
0 (0%)
9-10
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 0

barnsey70

Please rate my side... i've gone an extra gun on backline as i think there are more upgrade options elsewhere...
tell me what you think

def: GODDARD  DELEDIO  H.SHAW  BROUGHTON  S.BURGOYNE  B.ELLIS  BUGG  DARLEY  BOUMANN

mid: PENDLES ABLETT SWAN J.SELWOOD CONIGLIO MILES SHIEL MAGNER

ruc: COX  REDDEN  GILES  O.STEPHENSON

fwd: FRANKLIN  FYFE  D.MARTIN  DANGERFIELD  PFEIFFER  HAMPTON  DICKSON  HALL  COUCH

$15,700 REMAINING...

cortez

backs are very similar to mine so i gotta say i like it.
mids are very strong and your 4 prems should be top 6-8 by end of year and having coniglio as 5th makes it even stronger
rucks are standard 1/3 except you have the big one!
your forward line is your only weak line but with the strenght of your mids you should be able to cover.
if i was to make any changes id maybe swap pendles to murphy or boyd and upgrade danger just to make your forwards that bit stronger.
great team tho  8.5/10

if you could rate mine it would be great cheers.
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51472.0.html

dickitch

i like, very similar to mine - i've not heard much of Boumann or Hampton so I'd be keeping an eye on that. And i'm not convinced of Pendles price, altho if he retains it you'll obviously be earning some good points

cortez

Quote from: dickitch on March 20, 2012, 08:54:12 AM
i like, very similar to mine - i've not heard much of Boumann or Hampton so I'd be keeping an eye on that. And i'm not convinced of Pendles price, altho if he retains it you'll obviously be earning some good points

you havent heard much on hampton? where have you been , the kid is a gun!!!

Dilen9

Quote from: barnsey70 on March 19, 2012, 11:41:36 PM
Please rate my side... i've gone an extra gun on backline as i think there are more upgrade options elsewhere...
tell me what you think

def: GODDARD  DELEDIO  H.SHAW  BROUGHTON  S.BURGOYNE  B.ELLIS  BUGG  DARLEY  BOUMANN

mid: PENDLES ABLETT SWAN J.SELWOOD CONIGLIO MILES SHIEL MAGNER

ruc: COX  REDDEN  GILES  O.STEPHENSON

fwd: FRANKLIN  FYFE  D.MARTIN  DANGERFIELD  PFEIFFER  HAMPTON  DICKSON  HALL  COUCH

$15,700 REMAINING...

Thanks for the rate mate, really appreciate it.
DEF: I like it, but I am not very sure in Ellis, maybe too unique.
MID: great, but if you ask me, you can get a much cheaper rookie than coniglio who will probably get around the same score.
RCK:nice.
FWD: it is pretty good, but too much rookies for my liking.
OVERALL: a solid eam, may need a couple of changes to get it perfect though.  7.7/10