As long as tbey are all picked i think im done. very happy :-)

Started by cortez, March 19, 2012, 07:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

before you rate please read this. im not concerned about byes so please dont bring that subject into your rating and also please no sheep like quotes because i have heard it all before. your honest opinion pkease. other than that let me have it :-)

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, G. Birchall, G. Broughton, B. Ellis, S. Morris (B. Smedts, T. Bugg)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, J. Selwood, S. Coniglio, T. Ledger, D. Shiel (J. McDonald, J. Magner)
RUC: S. Mumford, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, P. Chapman, D. Martin, T. Cloke, D. Smith, D. Pfeiffer (A. Kennedy, T. Dickson)
CASH LEFT: $12,200

cortez

is there something wrong with my team that you cant rate it?

DCAK

Hi Cortez, I like your team mate and, like you was impressed with Ledger on the weekend, but will he get a run?

Also, it's just my opinion, but given you're running the 1 prem ruck theory I'd expect more depth in your mids than Coniglio @ M4.

8/10

cortez

Quote from: DCAK on March 19, 2012, 09:35:44 PM
Hi Cortez, I like your team mate and, like you was impressed with Ledger on the weekend, but will he get a run?

Also, it's just my opinion, but given you're running the 1 prem ruck theory I'd expect more depth in your mids than Coniglio @ M4.

8/10

Yea i reckon he will get a run if not ill prob put claye smith in. and with coniglio as 4th mid. i have 14 prems and have concentrated more on stocking backs as you can see with broughton as b5 and cloke as f5. i have gone this way due to the scoring potential of the rookie mids and with 3 super prems in gaz, swan and jelwood i think i still have enough scoring power. am i on the right track with that logic?

tor01doc

Ey corteth,

Comethta?

Me bueno.

Love your team.

5 premiums down back. Leaves room for who? Newman, Bock, Scotland or Suckling. No wonder Coniglio is @ M4.

3 mid guns - all mighty fine.

Cox later - you shrewd money saving dude.

T Clunk @ F5 though. Why? Won't he be gloveless? Means only 2 of Goodes, SJ, Rioli, Pav,  Danger!! or Roughead to fit in.

Nice team with a few bye (sorry  :-[) issues the only reason you're getting 9.2/10 and that's assuming you get your rookies right.

14 premiums is very handy.

BTW is rioligun your mate?

DCAK

I can't answer that mate, it's in the lap of the SC gods!

cortez

Thanks tor01doc,  and a strange feeling about cloke. he is 25 just coming into his prime. reckon he will def avg 100+ hopefully 110. is a bit of a unique option you know cant have all the guns even though it would be great. thanks for your opinion i respect it . and na he isnt my mate. seems like a White Goodman from his rate my coach thread! why you ask?

tor01doc

Thought you were chiming in giving the guy an eyeful which is good karma.

See you in the finals.  ;D

cortez

MartyNadort

Hey bud,

BACKS = Possibly to many Premiums (5) in the backs leaving your mids weak. 2 Tigs & GWS rookies could leave you stranded in bye.
MIDS = lacking a premium in M4. Good rookies
RUCKS = Going for the rookie ruck line-up could be risky??
FORWARDS = Good forwards, and good rookies!

Rate 8/10

Degsman

I like it!!!

9/10 for me

I like the fact you have 14 premiums!!