Rate it or Hate it!!

Started by BSiketa, March 18, 2012, 06:38:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BSiketa

BACKS: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Adcock, Lake, Morris, Bugg (Smedts, Darley)

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Rockliff, A.Swallow, J.McDonald, D.Smith (Magner, Gibson)

RUCKS: Mumford, Giles (Stephenson, Rowe)

FWDS: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, L.Adams, Sidebottom, Pfeiffer, Couch (Saad, Hall)

$42,700 leftover

tiger_1

Would not have McDonald in the starting 22. Bench player to be traded later for a premium at best. Probably 1 two many many premiums in the forward line. Downgrade of Sidebottom or Adams and strengthen the midfield. Strong back line as long as Lake holds up. Worth the risk. Rucks same as everyone. 8/10

BSiketa

anyone?

thoughts and feedback please

i will rate yours in return

BSiketa

cheers

who would you downgrade? adams or sidebottom and for who?

and who would you upgrade in the mids?

JamesHarden13

Very similiar backline to mine so i dont think i can fault it!

good looking mids, i really like the pick of swallow this year i believe he could go to 120 average, and hopefully for your sake he does.

Everyone seems to have that ruck combination so cant see you losing any points there, works well.

forwards are great, absolutely love the pick of leigh adams, he is an absolute gun.

i give this nine out of ten, almost just because of your two gun roos!

also please rate mine too http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51300.0.html

tiger_1

Probably Adams for a Chad Cornes type (on fire in the NAB cup). Upgrade McDonald, Smith or either bench player for the best available player O'brien (bris) for instance.

Dilen9

Quote from: BSiketa on March 18, 2012, 06:38:51 PM
BACKS: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Adcock, Lake, Morris, Bugg (Smedts, Darley)

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Rockliff, A.Swallow, J.McDonald, D.Smith (Magner, Gibson)

RUCKS: Mumford, Giles (Stephenson, Rowe)

FWDS: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, L.Adams, Sidebottom, Pfeiffer, Couch (Saad, Hall)

$42,700 leftover

G'day mate, I can rate your team. PLEASE rate my team in return.
DEF: Nice backline, like the idea of having Alcock in YOUR backline, so the fixture and byes don't affect you too much. Great decision to have brought on in your team.
MID: nice midfield. It is great. I dunno about McDonald, might not play all of the games.
RCK: great, maybe upgrade Mumford to cox, Mumford is injury prone, and can lose his temper and get suspended.
FWD: Great, I am not too sure about the unique pick of Adams, and personally I think Dangerfield had more potential than side bottom. Other than that it is good,
OVERALL:  pA very solid team. There isn't much to fault, which is good. 9/10

Can you please find the time to rate my team, would really appreciate it.  http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,51271.0.html
Thanks mate