Is this the best team you've seen?

Started by dmac07, March 08, 2012, 07:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmac07

Probably not, because we all have different opinions, but pretty happy. Strictly Prems and rookies only and a very heavly loaded fwd line.

Def: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Ellis, Bugg, Darley (Smedts, Brown)

Mid: Ablett, Swan, Selwood, Wingard, D.Smith, Shiel (Magner, Gibson)

Rucks: Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephensen)

Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Pavlich, Chapman, Martin, Cloke Zorko (Hampton, Couch)

A few rookies am waiting on rookie promotions and oculd be changed. 13k left. Comments and feedback appreciated, will have a look at your side if you post a link.

Baggers2012

No. pavlich to Goodes with the cash, really weak defense downgrade a foward (Chapman or cloke) to upgrade a rookie defender

dmac07

Pavlich to goodes a 50/50 for me. What prem def would you say? I cant really find any I like the look of outside those I have. I like bock but he is gone for the first two rounds and not a fan of birchill.

MLS

PICCOLLO

Quote from: Baggers2012 on March 08, 2012, 07:46:29 PM
No. pavlich to Goodes with the cash, really weak defense downgrade a foward (Chapman or cloke) to upgrade a rookie defender

Pavlich for goodes?  Six of one, half dozen of another.

burner11

Brown, Zorko, Shiel not named this week, Deledio's a risk

dmac07

Yeah brown is a big maybe, shiel waiting to see how he recovers. Looking at pfieffer, hampton as possible inclusions. If I need to could swap Deledio for Newman.

As for scotland, would have to get rid of fyfe or franklin out of the forwards to afford him, and don't think he has as much upside as these guys.

RichoMan

Goodes for pavlich is a must in my books.
giles doesn't look like he can hold a starting spot on your field either
but very solid team, not much to pick on

Ringo

Pretty Sound Team D Mac.
Are you Ok with a donut from a prem in Round 12 Fyfe Pav and Chapman all share this bye.
Rucks. With 1 and 3 strategy need to ensure that rucks will start with dobts now starting to surface as to whether all 3 will be 1st ruck.  This may effect rate of cash increase. Originally thought reddan would be coverage for Lobbe but see Port are bringing in Renouf for this week ends clash.
Just finalise the rookies next week.  Wingard may be a rsik early with comments about fitness May be a vest contender.