Just after some feed back please !!!

Started by m-ry, March 08, 2012, 08:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m-ry

This is my team can you give me some feed back on it. what you like what you don't cheers :)

mitchy-boyz Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by m-ry. Salary cap left: $352,500.

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Heath Shaw, Ryan Hargrave, Mitchell Golby, Cameron Guthrie, Tomas Bugg
Sam Darley, Luke Brown

Gary Ablett jnr, Andrew Swallow, Joel Selwood, Dylan Shiel, Lachie Neale, Sam Gibson
James Magner, Tim McIntyre

Dean Cox, Hamish McIntosh
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, Matthew Pavlich, Dustin Martin, Patrick Dangerfield, Devon Smith, Ahmed Saad
Jeremy Cameron, Aaron Hall

felsty

B: Hargrave at d4 doesn't excite me. Too much of a risk. Also Golby and Guthrie are cash cows so you are paying extra when a rookie could do their job for you. Save the money and downgrade them!
M: perfect! Very strong line for you and the 3-3 approach is good!
R: again perfect! Set and forget
F: perfect again. Just be careful with Cameron as he is a kpp and might not score great against afl defenders

How much money do you have left? I would try finding some money for your backline. Hargrave will be good but not at d4 try downgrading the others and see what you can come up with!
Rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,50071.0.html

Ringo

Def: Hargrave at D4 worries me.  maybe as has been suggested downgrade Golby or Guthrie to a rookie and upgrade Hargrave.  Both these 2 imo have JS issues. Do not get over excited by Golbys NAB form as both Hanley and Adcock were missing for Lions team who will be the main players in that role. Docherty will also come into consideration.
Mids: Solid - Swallow nice unique that may pay off.
Rucks: Sound - Look at Reddan also as a bench option.
Forwards: Solid

Just finalise rookies with thoose that are playing and are named for Round 1.

m-ry

ok so go rid of hargrave, golby, and guthrie and have put in heppell, ellis and smedts.
besides the rookies hargrave to heppell? yay or nay   

and with this changes i have $403,300 cash left

m-ry

and now cameron out for tomlinson leave me with 359,900 cash

m-ry

ok updated team what do you think

TEAM NAME: mitchy-boyz
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, D. Heppell, R. Hargrave, B. Ellis, T. Bugg (S. Darley, L. Brown)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, A. Swallow, J. Selwood, D. Shiel, L. Neale, S. Gibson (J. Magner, T. McIntyre)
RUC: D. Cox, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Pavlich, D. Martin, P. Dangerfield, A. Tomlinson, D. Smith (A. Saad, A. Hall)
CASH LEFT: $192,900

johnnytheboy1

Backs: The defence has improved as Hargrave is now at D5.I think this defence is just about set depending on whether you wan't to spend some of the money you have left over to upgrade either heppell or hargrave but for now leave it as is.
Mids: 3 mids 3 ookies is a good option to go with but not Dylan Shiel as he has an injury move Devon Smith there.
Rucks: If you go with those 2 you will need to save a trade for a Ruckman as they both have the bye in Round 11.
Fwds: Look very impressive may want to replace Smith with Kerridge.

Overall this team is Brilliant considering the money left over. It has Heppell & Dangerfield who i think will be premiums by the end of the year also there is only 7 rookies on the ground which is perfect. I give this team an 8.5 /10

Ringo

Very solid team - Only change I would make if you want to use some of your cash is upgrade H Mc to McEvoy - Just a little short to get Mummy.