This is my team

Started by John Flake, March 06, 2012, 10:07:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Flake

Hey guys,

Would really appreciate suggestions for my team, especially the ruck, which I am concerned about.

Thanks in advance,

Coneous

Good team, you appear to be running the same strategy as me, 3 prem mids and 1 prem ruck, although I take it you haven't left enough cash for a real premium ruck, hmac isn't good enough.. Maybe downgrade Martin to dangermouse to save some cash (Martin has a tough start to the year and you can always get him later, the crows have a cruisy start).. You could also save some cash by downgrading coniglio to miles.. This should give you enough cash to get a better ruck, maybe Mumford..

Good team though, as I mentioned this is the same strategy as my team and it looks the goods, due to the good rookies in the mids and rucks this year, it's the way to go..

9.5/10 with changes..

John Flake

Thanks for the suggestions.  Although I am worried slightly about McIntosh, I prefer the premiums I have at the moment and the risk that McIntosh will perform.  Appreciate your advice and hopefully the risk pays off.

Rowan1812

Couldn't go past your backs without noticing that a lot of them have the round 13 bye. Scotland, deledio, fisher, goddard, ellis. Must change or you will be screwed.

felsty

Yeah you have to get in heppell or Broughton for fisher I think.. If you don't have any premium rucks you need 4 premium mids at the very least or you will get burnt at the start!
Backs and Fwds fluctuate a bit depending on how a game pans out but rucks and mids are your big scorers.. Really have to change something up here.. Downgrade fish to heppell and chapman to sidey or danger and upgrade h.mac.. I don't even think Giles has done enough to be considered on your ground either. Bit of work to do

tor01doc

Am I to believe my eyes? felsty advising someone off HMc! I know 2nd ruck is his place.

Backs need a fair bit of work. Even if you just lose Fisher, unless you can swing one of Scotland, Lids or Goddard into mid bench you're sitting on a big fat '0'. Especially if you find Ellis becomes a Heppel style keeper. That couold be 3 donuts. Wow.

No Swan or Pendles - OK but they are pretty good at this game.

Your yucks are rucky. Get one good one at least.

F: Very strong which you can afford since you don't have a ruckman.

Jiggle jiggle I reckon.

The Supercoach

backs: Backs are great, but obvisoulsy Lake  is extremely risky

mids: good prems and good rooks, I think its ok to have neither swan or pendles, obvisoulsy there both great player but ablett imo will be the best this year

Rucks: Keep H mac, i really like the look of him this year, he should return to old form. It is very risky starting Giles on the ground thought

Fwds: Awesome, faultless

8.55/10

ando_10

backs: solid but as its been said your main problem is round 13. with gwilt still to come back i think fishers scoring will be restricted. go for broughton??

mids: very solid interesting to see no swan or pendles. still very good line.

rucks: a little shaky with Hmac 1st ruck but thats been said already

forwards: wouldnt change a thing :)

8.5/10 for me