PLEASE rate! Picture! Made a few changes, any thoughts or opinions welcome!

Started by Bennyy, February 24, 2012, 01:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

strong side! love the look of it..
hogan and broughton will be ones to watch. i cant see broughton getting too much midfield time with the youth and talent coming through at freo but who knows with ross lyon!

midfield is almost identical to mine now, strong numbers!
forward line just watch for brown.. i had him in my side but upgraded to sidebottom, think he has a lot more upside. key forwards are inconsistent and although browny is back to his best he is still a risk for me

other than that great job! 8.5/10

Bennyy

Thanks felsty! It is starting to come together. Yeah definitely aint set on hogan, only put him there to watch his next few weeks. Was good on the weekend!

Cazalys Cougars

Yo Bennyy,

Nice solid team there although with the first team I noticed you had 5 round 11 byes in the mids but I guess you are planning on upgrading most of those prior to round 11? Also not sure if you have much DPP flexibility in mids especially.

Mids: Toss up methinks between Wingard and Hogan might come down to who has better JS (Wingard?). How many games will McDonald play realistically?

Not sold on Lake in backs and Brown in fwds as we haven't seen Lake yet (I like to call him The Bionic Man after that many operations lol) and Brown may not get back to his former heights in a struggling team. Have neither in my team ATM until I see some form in the NAB.

Overall 8 - 8.5/10. Cheers

Bennyy

Cheers for the help. Am only missing 3 mids in Rnd 11 on that team tho, 2 GWS and 1 North.

Yeah Wingard is competing for Mid 4 at the moment, and all down to money and form for the mid pricers whether its Brown, Lake or others!

And we all know its impossible to avoid donuts in these rounds without trading, so Im considering just ignoring the byes and if I lose games I lose games, just work towards the best side to win at the end. Finished 87th overall last year but chances of winning it really are pretty slim

Bennyy

Had to boot Browny the metal faced man of course. What are the thoughts now, starting to like it!

felsty

how much money left? i have pretty much the exact same team except another premium in back line  :o

Bennyy

Ahh with that team its pretty much every cent. Few thousand left i think