Finished in the top 1% last year, love some harsh feedback.

Started by Bizzle17, February 04, 2012, 05:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bizzle17

Finished in the top 1% and never took it seriously, would like to know what you guys think this year of my team as I have just signed up and gonna have a real crack this year.
Rookie's dont really matter atm, but if anyone has anything they would like to comment on with them please do.
Thanks.

Mozza3

Not an awful lot to really criticise here, strong team. I guess Grimes and Brown are the only question marks but they are capable of averaging 100. Love the rucks too, I've gone the same myself.

mpollock

Can't see your team for some reason?  Just an image directing me to imageshack-domain??

Big_Cox14

Pretty hard to fault the structure of your team. Well Done!

c4v3m4n

My only question/criticism would be lack of MPPs in the midfield. How do you intend to save your team from having donuts come the bye?

arzbar96

Pretty good, although i'd rather go Franklin over goodes and have goodes as an upgrade target..
pretty standard team though.

SkyWatcher

Quote from: arzbar96 on February 04, 2012, 11:42:32 PM
Pretty good, although i'd rather go Franklin over goodes and have goodes as an upgrade target..
pretty standard team though.

I also agree with Franklin over Goodes, we all know what Goodes is capable of but generally he is a slower starter. Nice Team tho and similar to mine. I went Sandilands/Mcevoy Rucks.

Bizzle17

In regards to the Grimes thing - I was iffy on him to, and thought maybe Melbourne might give someone the opportunity to take his spot this season, but with him being captain now and his price has locked him in for me.

On the MPP in the mids atm with some smart trading ill have like 99% of everyone else.. One donut in the mids and one in the forward line. In round 12 or 13. Which is ok atm but all rookies and what not are subject to change. Also keeping my eye on docherty for Brisbane (c/b) apparently he is injured and unavailable for the first few rounds, with him being a rook i believe he will play 2's when fit for a while then get a go. So if he comes in round 8 on he could be a downgrade target in my mids
(I hope)

With the Franklin over Goodes thing i think with Sydney having a really easy first 11 rounds and with GWS first off, i think i'll look at Franklin to come down a bit first, but who knows.

With Brown i dunno to go him or Christiwnsen, Brisbane will get better delivery this year coming from group that is maturing, and Brownie won't have to go looking for kicks as much if you get me?
With Christensen, injuries to menzel and varcoe, also Chapman and Johnson being a little older and monitored.. I think he will be spending a lot of time around the ball and if he is in the forward line, still a lot of ball will be going in there.. so any thoughts on what i should do with both of them? or both would be helpful!

Thanks heaps! If you want me to look at yours I will as i'm new to it all!