rioliiiiiii

Started by cortez, February 02, 2012, 03:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

atm i have martin as 5th back. not sure weather to swap him to rioli. he is always to tempting lol. thoughts?

ELLsendon

Quote from: cortez on February 02, 2012, 03:59:09 PM
atm i have martin as 5th back. not sure weather to swap him to rioli. he is always to tempting lol. thoughts?
Can you show me how I get Martin as a backman, or Rioli

Thanks!

cortez

charliesheen

cortez

atm my forwards are franklin, goodes, pav, chappy and martin/ rioli plus 4 rookies.

out of the other 4 who would you take out?

Hippo

you wont agree with me but Franklin

cortez

i have been thinking about him . i just dont want to miss out on him absolutely killing it. while i watch riolis hammy go twang. i wouldnt enjoy that lol

Gooner

I've got both in my team at the moment.

Martin has a tougher start to the year, so may be a better upgrade target.  Rioli is a bit injury prone, but he has the potential if he has a season at full fitness to dominate. 

Hippo

He doesn't like to score tons against the first 2 teams he plays

out of the first 6 games he plays 5 of them are from the top 8 last yr

the next 6 games (7-12) are all against teams from the bottom 8 of last yr

Once your first rookie has mooooed then he will be prime too upgrade too at a cheaper price

thats my reasoning and i only will pay over 600k for a middy or Goddard

cortez

Thats some pretty good reasonung i must admit.

Capper

Quote from: cortez on February 02, 2012, 04:36:16 PM
atm my forwards are franklin, goodes, pav, chappy and martin/ rioli plus 4 rookies.

This is hard for me to say but Goodes. I would be looking at him as an upgrade target instead of starting him

jasonweare

Quote from: tabs on February 02, 2012, 06:07:11 PM

This is hard for me to say but Goodes. I would be looking at him as an upgrade target instead of starting him

Even though he could come out and smash it round one against the gws kids?

Capper

Quote from: jasonweare on February 02, 2012, 06:53:40 PM
Quote from: tabs on February 02, 2012, 06:07:11 PM

Even though he could come out and smash it round one against the gws kids?

They wont need to give him the ball i expect mummy and seeby to fire that game but the swans generally dont play well at homebush.

cortez

i dont think it matters where you play when your playing against kids with a couple of guys who are old enough to be there dads.

SydneyRox

I dont like either franklin or goodes for the start of the season. Goodes has started slow and come home like a freight train for the last 3or4 years. I am worried about Franklin with his early run of games, and if he starts to lose confidence.
Rioli burnt me twice last year, so I am not going anywhere near him this year.