Luke Shuey ?

Started by Colliwobblers, February 01, 2012, 10:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Luke Shuey WCE MID $413K

2010 75avg
2011 83avg

2012 avg?

Braekout - 100+ or anotehr minor increase or is this as good as shuey gets? on your radar in 2012 as a smokie, reports out of the west are very possitive

ShaynoB

no!!
haha

Sorry but i have far more confidence in Barlow who is 10k more than Shuey. I reckon in 2 more years (barring anything happens) he will be great!!

I dont have barlow in my team as im going 4 full gun mids but i reckon i would pick him over Shuey.

Still love ya work thou Colli ;)

miffysp

I've been seriously considering him. He has a high ceiling as we seen last year. But just can't bring it against the harder teams. If he can find consistancy he will be an absolute gun.

picker_man

im waiting till next yr then he'll make the cut

Chelskiman

Quote from: miffysp on February 01, 2012, 11:47:27 PM
I've been seriously considering him. He has a high ceiling as we seen last year. But just can't bring it against the harder teams. If he can find consistancy he will be an absolute gun.

Yeah, he killed me a couple of times last season.  I don't think he ever won a game for my opponent, but he certainly made it a lot closer than what it should have been in a game or two.  I only lost like four games last season.  Two were during the season, one was by 9 points in the Eliminator and one was in the semi-final. =(

The_Captain

nice smokie. but at that price i dont think so. maybe when he becomes a proven premium!

SydneyRox

like the look of him, and he is down the pecking order for the taggers, will keep a close eye over NAB

The_Captain

i woudnt say he is down the pecking order. after priddis and maybe kerr its shuey. kerr never plays so i would say hes 2nd to priddis.

Lions01

Don't really see it happening next year, his current game style isn't really too friendly towards fantasy score. In fantasy terms i see him somewhat like a Simon Black, gets most of their possessions in clearance situation or link up plays, doesnt get alot of the easy +3 marks (an areas which he will have to improve to get to elite status) Another similar player example may be Scott Thompson (prior to this year)

I see him averaging around 90ish a steady but relitively un-noteworthy rise.

Scary to think of West Coast Midfield for the next 10+years (Nic-Nat,  Shuey, Gaff, Masten and maybe Selwood Stevens)

chaosAD

Absolute gun, super talent and no doubt star of the comp from this year onwards but he's more of a Judd-like player gets the hard in and under ball, none of this seagul stuff that is so good for fantasy footy. Better DT options IMO

picker_man

juddy was in quite a few teams a couple of yrs ago, just give the guy one more yr and he'll b talked about alot more i reckon