Beau Wilkes

Started by ando_10, February 01, 2012, 01:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

in your opinion who do you guys think are flying under the radar i think beau wilkes may impress mature age rookie should get a stack of games for the saints in place of zac dawson

cortez

But will he score well? its nit worth picking him up if he is only going to avg 40 or 50. I got my eye on koby stevens, reckon he'll make a big impact this year plus i gavent heard much about cyril. apparently he is flying and changed his running style to fix his hammy worries.

ando_10

Quote from: cortez on February 01, 2012, 01:59:50 PM
But will he score well? its nit worth picking him up if he is only going to avg 40 or 50. I got my eye on koby stevens, reckon he'll make a big impact this year plus i gavent heard much about cyril. apparently he is flying and changed his running style to fix his hammy worries.

yeah good call..its to hard to say with wilkes.. umm cyril? no thanks i still think he will cause many head aches for people who take him..

cortez

gotta have an injury free season sooner or later doesnt he? lol

ando_10

lol doesnt have to look at xavier clarke hahah

cortez

ubeaut

Matty Boyd, Gibbs, Big Cox, Newman, Fisher, Chappy, and Dal Santo all good scorers, all flying low. 

theta

What kind of defender is he?  Attacking?  Run-with?  General?

I assume given his height/weight/experience he will take Zac Dawson's postiion at fullback?

chrs.

dswallow24

He played off Half Back for the Eagles, but with Goddard & Gilbert, he won't be playing that role.

At Claremont which they won the WAFL grandy last year, he played forward and scored 5 goals !

Full Back or Forward pocket is my bet

m-ry

don't think he is going to be a big scorer

Purple 77

I think will be a decent cash-cow. Will likely slip right into Dawson's spot right?

ando_10