Jimmy Bartel

Started by Colliwobblers, January 31, 2012, 02:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Jimmy Bartel, Out of contract, Cats desperate not to lose him, Norm Smith medalist, averaged 102 and a quarter when you take out his (2).

I reckon he will play the season of his life to get that out of contract pay rise...

Underpriced due to the (2) score at $482,200 any takers...

Thoughts?

AndrewY

Down to Bartell or Van Berlo for me as a possible m5..yep thinking a strong mid start up again. Not a lot of $ between them but a few at this stage.

pavs nose

Not convinced by jimmy this year. Good goal kicker so may be sent forward more often as guy like Christensen are injected into the mids more often

Purple 77

No for me. One of those players you always regret not having though

lolrocket

On my never again list after last year

jballstars

Jimmy on a never again list is way harsh.....i prolly want Selwood from Geelong so depending on The Cap and The Bye not sure Jimmy will fit in

TheMailman

He's one of those players you when you have him feels like he's scoring 70's but against him he's scoring 140's  :P

That said he was much cheaper last year so its a no from me

picker_man

wont b going there again he's on the dreaded list, not sure if he had a role change or something but just didnt preform well enough 4 me last yr

youl_R_FCK

Come out of the gates flying but hurt me down the back straight last year. Did finish ok but didn't win the race. Love the bloke but he can be best on ground some weeks and only have 25 touches or(40touches). Gun but not for DT

TheMailman

Looking at his scores again he had an average of 98 with an injury affected 2 when he knocked himself out and I might be considering him

Capper

I normally go for Bartel but this year i am leaning towards Selwood instead.Will see

Scrads

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 31, 2012, 03:30:23 PM

No for me. One of those players you always regret not having though

This. Wont be picking him, but I am already know I am guaranteed to regret this choice.

Swan and Jelwood with the same bye makes it hard though.

upthemaidens

yeah the dreaded rd.12 bye, will keep alot of people away from him, just too many better options...
  will be unique though, but so is having a third armpit

lolrocket

Bartel's last 5 years:

2007  - 114.4
2008  - 113.2
2009  - 109.2
2010  - 105.4
2011  -  97.4

No thanks