Main Menu

N. Fyfe

Started by Torress, January 26, 2012, 12:35:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Torress

It really hurt me not having this guy last season. i traded in goodes, pav, ROK and chappy by memory and besides goodes i should have traded him in and i could of got him reasonably cheap if grabbed him early.

at the end of last year this guy was considered a must for 2012, watching some of his highlights - this guy is a freak. seemed to me to play pretty much on the ball for most of the year - reckon we are lucky to get him as a DPP imo. for that reason he might be worth his price tag.
i don't really want to start a guy at that price especially when i lock buddy into my forwards and dustin martin, but the more i look the more i think he should be in my team.

anyone know how he has pulled up after shoulder surgery?? i'd imagine he'd be up to it fitness wise.

3rd year blues coming up? new coach = less points??  is Pav a better pick?? or is he just overpriced???
i think i'll be starting him or pav - feels like the old bartel vs selwood pick a few years ago in a way to me

theflyinghawk

i think pav this year, will average 105-110.

fyfe i dont think is quite back into it yet and could do anything from 90-120.

nothing to lose on pav but more to gain on fyfe

valkorum

Fyfe has been doing lots of running pre-xmas (after shoulder surgery) and then after xmas had groin surgery but is back at training and running great.

yorgis

reckon fyfey would be a great upgrade target. i don't think he will set the world alight at the start [coming  back from

shoulder surgery and modified pre season] and his price should drop as he struggles for his B/E'S

charliesheen

Quote from: theflyinghawk on January 26, 2012, 01:01:34 PM
i think pav this year, will average 105-110.

fyfe i dont think is quite back into it yet and could do anything from 90-120.

nothing to lose on pav but more to gain on fyfe

90-120 thats a pretty big range  :D 

PICCOLLO

yorgis

CuStArDaRm

in my side atm but is one im looking at replacing.
Tough decision this one but Im swayed by the fact that he is a mid fielder and I reckon even if his price drops will be consistant from the get go providing he is healthy.

If he dosnt play NAB I wont be picking him.

Gooner

There's a number of good value mid-price forwards, so he's definitely more of an upgrade target for me. 

yorgis

i have a feeling he will drop in price, as it will take him a while to get back to his best

Swallow12

Agreed, will make a good upgrade target