Main Menu

Ziebell?

Started by The Supercoach, January 25, 2012, 02:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Supercoach

Jack Ziebell is a player that has had a big preseason and finally come good. I dont no his starting price so if someone could post that i would be thankfull but anything from 380000-440000 i think he qould be a good snag. he averaged 113 in the last 7 rounds excluding the game against freo where he scored 4 and was subbed in the 1st quarter from injury.

Thoughts?

The Supercoach

oh and i no he is suspended for the first couple rounds :'(

MajorLazer

His price is $428,500.

I think the suspension is hard for me to get over and I've got a 4 premium and 2 rookie mid going so he just doesn't fit the structure for me.

The Supercoach

thank major lazer, yea the suspesion is annoying all for a silly bump on riewoldt

MajorLazer

They should've allowed it. It's just Riewoldt. :P

CrowsFan

I'm still really considering him even though he misses the first 2 games. Will make him more unique since most wont pick a guy not playing round 1 ;)

The Supercoach

yea thats true, he will be a semi-unique player outside north fans, gotta keep a close eye on his nab cup performance without wells in the middle.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: MajorLazer on January 25, 2012, 02:34:50 AM
They should've allowed it. It's just Riewoldt. :P

+1 thats gold, you know your not allowed to look the wrong way at NRoo :)

Ziebell did really really impress late last season, but as a keeper for the midfield he ia a stretch and at his price there is also barlow..

The Supercoach

this might sound like a silly question but would you guys be able to tell me lindsay thomas starting price?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: The Supercoach on January 25, 2012, 02:46:59 AM
this might sound like a silly question but would you guys be able to tell me lindsay thomas starting price?

$291,800 in DT

Presto

Lindsay Thomas $332,700 in SC.
Never considered Ziebel because of his suspension. I plan to start round 1 with as many playing players as I can.
As Colliwobblers said, for his price there is Barlow. I would also add Hayes.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Presto on January 25, 2012, 03:17:10 AM
Never considered Ziebel because of his suspension. I plan to start round 1 with as many playing players as I can.

+1 hayes too, yes even cheaper and even better at his best, can he get there again....

Swallow12

Ziebell is a chance to average more than both Barlow and Hayes, given his age, ruckman adv, and strengthing midfield of north.. May be a bit bias, but if it wasnt for the suspension he would have been one of my first picked

Purple 77

Its a weird situation, because if i had a unique mid pricer, its too expensive to have him and 4 premo mids, and my midfield could potentially fall behind everyone elses if i had 3 premo mids and 1 unique mid-pricer.

Because of this, i will be going the less risky way and juts selecting 4 prem mids and 4 rookies, so ziebell is a no from me

CrowsFan

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 25, 2012, 03:18:58 AM
Quote from: Presto on January 25, 2012, 03:17:10 AM

+1 hayes too, yes even cheaper and even better at his best, can he get there again....
Personally I'm not going to go anywhere near Hayes, and not going to change my mind on that. Coming back from an ACL and the wrong side of 30 is a massive no for me.