Heppell
23 (54.8%)
Fisher
2 (4.8%)
Other around the same price
2 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

R.Griffen

I have had Heppell locked as my 4th DEF from the start but the prices have changed.

So as I wrote who will you pick

Please Vote

Hoggyz_a_legend

Where did the prices change?

Out of those 3, i choose heppell, but if you wanna save abt $50k, ive gone with duffield, i think hell be back to his best after an off year.

R.Griffen

Quote from: Hoggyz_a_legend on January 19, 2012, 02:24:29 PM
Where did the prices change?

Out of those 3, i choose heppell, but if you wanna save abt $50k, ive gone with duffield, i think hell be back to his best after an off year.

Didn't Heppell go up in price and Broughton went down???

Grazz

Heppel would be my pick out of those three. Broughton's position/role as we all know directly reflects on his score so bit risky for mine. It could be that they all finish 2012 within a handful of points between each other as they did in 2011 with them all averaging 84. If i was sure Broughton would play that high scoring role all year id have him locked now, Nab Cup may help us all with this one. Fisher is more than capable of improving on last years avg but how will the new coach decide to use him, again comes into play. So if i had to pick one right now it would be Heppel who i hope will improve his avg to around 90 this year.

Colliwobblers

Heppell, lock him IN !! no room for Broughton in the midfield is all that keeps him down below the likes of heppell and adcock priced players.

Pickle

Windigo

Fisher was not as impressive last year.

I'd go Heppel just because of the youth.

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on January 19, 2012, 10:51:55 PM
Fisher was not as impressive last year.

I'd go Heppel just because of the youth.

Agreed and 2010 was pretty much the same with a 85 avg, his role is also critical to his output also.

Hawka

why are people goin with Heppell??
Broughts for me more middie time new coach as well as other factors
Heppell wont become an out an out gun overnight
he will eventually but i dont think in his 2nd year

Windigo

Fair statement Hawka. But given the choice of the three here. Which would you choose?

An aging Fisher who can get shut down in games.

The up and down rollercoster that is Broughton.

The youthful and talented Bomber who would have come close to winning the B & F for Essendon and the only way is up. Who is also Mid/Def...

nostradamus

Windigo

boo-yaa

and he is the coaches pet so hopefully be playing up the ground a little bit more.