Daniel Rich

Started by Doyle, December 20, 2011, 02:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's gonna get on board the Rich train?

Locked and Loaded
0 (0%)
50/50
2 (12.5%)
On the shortlist
2 (12.5%)
Very Unlikely
6 (37.5%)
No way in hell
6 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Doyle

Wonder what you guys thought about this guy, my question comes after reading the article below:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/127372/default.aspx

ronl

I guess a lot would depend on whether he or Rockliff picks up the hard tag. Then there is an up and coming Redden getting his share of the ball. At this stage I am thinking there are safer options.

chatters24

Not a massive ball winner. Opponents put the queeze on him because they don't want to give him much time to wind up on his booming left foot! Pass for mine.

dubizzy

hardnut

he's one of those we are waiting for but due to his huge boot and quality disposal attracts a tag. Not for me would rather punt on a player like Sloane

popedelio

Rich is a quality player, and from recent news he says he his fit and firing. he is one player fighting for my 4th mid spot, definitely on the watchlist for preseason

Windigo

Phasir

Rockliff, Redden, & Black will be getting the main tags, coming into his 4th season now & you'd think its time for some riches from this guy, def watch in the cup

Mr.Craig

Can't see Rich being a starter in my team. He's on the watchlist of potential upgrade targets though.

dubizzy

i seriously can not see redden getting tagged. i think that Rich and Black are the two most likely to be tagged in the side

elephants

Rich and Black to cop tags. When Black retires it'll be a toss up between redden and rocky for the other tag but i'd say redden would cop it.

dubizzy

agree with elephants, i see the biggest downside of rich - dreamteam wise-  is that he is so damaging so he will cop tags over redden and rockliff anyday

Windigo

Yeah, Rich & Black will cop tags IMO.

You got to think past DT output when thinking about who gets the tag in games.

dubizzy

You got to think past DT output when thinking about who gets the tag in games.
[/quote]

yes

Off Tap

No to Rich, spend the extra cash for either Rocky or Redden. Both should have similar seasons to last year. I doubt if either of them will cop the tag as they aren't as damaging forward of centre as say Rich.