Koby Stevens

Started by bowyanger, December 10, 2011, 09:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

Breakout year?

Looks really fit at the moment

MTTY

Exact same thinking for me bowyanger. Could very well feature in my team.

Boomz

Yep watching him very closely.

meow meow

Not looking at him at all. He'll strugle to break into Wet Toast's best 22 IMO.

elli

you'd be surprised, if he lines up in the NAB he'll be like to feature in the top performers along side priddis, shuey, cox, & kerr, you can't write this young guy off, he has the backing of the team & will be desperate to fulfill the expectations placed on him by the supporters, club & himself IMO

Colliwobblers

Compared to shuey in so many ways, big wraps on this guy but I would want to see him blow the nab cup away and get listed as a starter for round 1 or so many more secure options, thats not to say better just safer as far as getting games and tog is concerned.

Purple 77

This guy just keeps popping up! Maybe i will have to put him in my team! Need to do some research me thinks

Torress

i keep hearing things as well

if he takes ebert's spot hff?? i reckon i'll pick him. looks the goods, bigger body as he's been is the system and rookie priced. his competetion might be daziell, rosa, masten, gaff, shuey, swift, stevenson maybe dick???

rosa will have a spot so will shuey. he is probably straight up against masten and gaff. WC do talk him up i have him in most of my fanplanners - sometimes gossip is correct!