Will Sierakowski: Ummmmmm am I missing something?

Started by elephants, October 31, 2011, 03:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I've been skimming over a fair few teams in the the rate my dt section and I've noticed Will Sierakowski in a fair few teams. Is this because he's cheap or because he may be looking at games?
Thanks LE.

Chopps

I am interested to know, more game time?

Torpedo10

I think he will be looking at games. I think he will be good at North.

elephants

Holz

Scott has mentioned that they are imprssed with him and he thinks he is ready for afl game time. Be warned though the exact same thing was said about Cameron Richardson

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Holzman on October 31, 2011, 04:20:26 PM
Scott has mentioned that they are imprssed with him and he thinks he is ready for afl game time. Be warned though the exact same thing was said about Cameron Richardson
Exactly. And we all know how that ended.

Holz

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on October 31, 2011, 04:41:40 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 31, 2011, 04:20:26 PM
Exactly. And we all know how that ended.

however im pretty sure the same thing was said about barlow, so see how he goes he is in my team at the moment.

Torpedo10

Anybody have a coin because we are going to have to toss it to see if we should pick up Sierakowski or not? :-\

Holz

Quote from: Torpedo10 on October 31, 2011, 04:55:40 PM
Anybody have a coin because we are going to have to toss it to see if we should pick up Sierakowski or not? :-\

im not im going to look at his NAB from, his position in the 22 for round 1 (if he is in) and compared it to some other places battling for that last bench spot.  Normally NAB from is a good indicator of performance looking back Richardsons NAB scores wernt that good.

TheMailman

Quote from: Holzman on October 31, 2011, 05:00:10 PM

im not im going to look at his NAB from, his position in the 22 for round 1 (if he is in) and compared it to some other places battling for that last bench spot.  Normally NAB from is a good indicator of performance looking back Richardsons NAB scores wernt that good.

Richardson's NAB cup scores were the main reason he was picked........

Holz

Quote from: TheMailman on October 31, 2011, 05:04:39 PM
Quote from: Holzman on October 31, 2011, 05:00:10 PM

Richardson's NAB cup scores were the main reason he was picked........

actually you are right was confusing him with someone else.

Torpedo10

Let's all hope that we make the right choice on Sierakowski. :)

Windigo

With Richo you would have bene stupid not to have picked him up based on his NAB scores. Who was to know that he wouldn't do that in an actual afl game. But oh well. The luxury of hindsight.

browny_wce

Quote from: Windigo on October 31, 2011, 06:54:09 PM
With Richo you would have bene stupid not to have picked him up based on his NAB scores. Who was to know that he wouldn't do that in an actual afl game. But oh well. The luxury of hindsight.
he was also the sub on a few occasions and then just fell out of favour with the club when Harper stepped up