Who Knows...
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Justin Bieber

Name: Adam Treloar
Position: Half Forward Flanker Or Inside Midfielder
Height: 183cm
Weight: 75kg

Treloar, along with several others, joined GWS last season through their 17 year old selections. Treloar was recruited from the Dandenong Stingrays where he, along with Shiels who was also poached, were both touted very highly as players. Treloar isn't a very tall player but he is a very hard player. He is known for his inside work, where he'll get in and get out with the ball. He can certainly help GWS when it comes to inside midfielders. Not only this, but he has solid skills and a great kick to help him clear the ball or find teammates. Treloar is great use to GWS for his versatility. He can play midfield or push forward which the Half Forward Flank is his more preferred position. He has a good work rate on field so he'll try to make opportunities for his team to score. Might also mention he has the ability to kick goals off his boot as well, which doesn't hurt in fantasy terms.

He can easily manage 20+ disposals if you look back to the 2009 U16 and 2010 season with the Stingrays (22 and 21 disposal averages respectively). That says he certainly can get his hands on the ball but what is even more impressive if almost half of those disposals came from contested possessions. He's a machine at the inside game. His U18 Carnival last season wasn't outstanding (18 possession average and 8 contested possessions) but he was a 17 year old up against players a year older so he has potential. It's hard to find any statistics for him this season as he only really returned to play for GWS in June (I think). He's been injured for the start of this season which restricted playing time. He's back playing now in the NEAFL which isn't easy to find anything on besides game highlights.

Fantasy Relevant? He's bound to be cheap enough for a solid bench place in the midfield so has to be considered. This draft has strong midfielders so may have to go 2-3 midfielders on field to fit in all the ones you like. I like Treloar as he can get 20+ possessions but his contested possessions lean to me being more inclined to choose him in SC for that fact. I may be a little biased as he use to go to my school but he may save money if you choose not to get on a first round midfielder. I doubt he'll be named as a C/F or a Forward, but if he is, I'll jump on straight away!