Gary Ablett jnr

Started by Prospector_1, July 11, 2009, 03:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Jimmy still on track for a big score - 23 at quarter time.  He generally picks up his 25'ish points a quarter and normally few more in the 4th.

valkorum

Half time

83 for GAJ
43 for JimBob

chrisuzz

GAJ score=Lynden Dunn not playing
Bartel score=GAJ hogging it :P

Justin Bieber

Why si Macdonald on selwood ::). Now my guy is going down while that Spud ablett racks it up :P

Cicjose

ablett only got 120 for the game when he got 80 for first half

Davoo

i think he could of been playing fwd in last quarter maybe last half.

Flame

korza

Would you pick G.Ablett next year, if he was playing for the Gold Coast.

ossie85

That's a tough question. Probably not though, I don't think Ablett is a must for DT.

Spite

Yes. I don't think he would struggle with a weaker team. (DT wise)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on June 12, 2010, 06:40:42 PM
That's a tough question. Probably not though, I don't think Ablett is a must for DT.
Same as this year ;D.

Without his support, doubt he could do so well. He as so many experienced heads around him to make it a whole lot easier for him. With a bunch of rookies, might actually struggle carrying too much on his shoulders.

Holz

to be safe i definately wont pick him if he goes to gold coast, will take some time to adjust and will come down in price, the other issue is do you pick guys like chapman,bartel,selwood because im not sure if there numbers would improve or get worse

McRooster

Gary Ablett Jr's best mate, Jason Davenport, has declared the Brownlow Medallist is "happy at Geelong".
Former housemate Davenport commented further by saying that no decision would be made until season end and all GAJ is thinking about this week is Rnd 13 v the Saints. ( and probably about Clinton Jones)

nas

All well & good to hear that BUT remember family always plays a big factor.

Every club goes through it.

Would like to see him up here, but who knows.

Family + Money vs Geelong FC

Sammocorw

GAJ will be at GC17 next year, there's nothing surer