Main Menu

The Chris Judd Award

Started by Hellopplz, September 16, 2011, 11:36:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

We all know about "Mr. 3 Votes" :P. So who on FanFooty is the most biased poster. Whether it be to his team or to certain players, fire away with the nominations.

I am running a blank once again, so any and all help is appreciated.

8-6 Suited

LOL How the hell did I get auto nominated? I'm not biased, the other clubs just aren't worth mentioning.

Justin Bieber

Haha Shaggy ;D. Well I couldn't think of nominations and had to put somebody up in the polls I made considering I didn't know who to put up elsewhere ;).

Ziplock

Powerbug.

Tipping port to beat collingwood... enough said :P

North Melbournes Finest

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on September 17, 2011, 12:09:09 AM
LOL How the hell did I get auto nominated? I'm not biased, the other clubs just aren't worth mentioning.
Numpty  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Ziplock on September 17, 2011, 07:04:05 AM
Powerbug.

Tipping port to beat collingwood... enough said :P
Haha :P. Also nominated Nails for all the FTP coaches who would know about Ud-Din ;D.

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 17, 2011, 10:27:50 AM
Numpty  ;)
Well don't think Cruis deserves to be autonominated either but I'll have to go searching the boards to find worthy canidates :P. The above with the AA discussion was the latest thing I read when I was thinking about this award :-X.

RiOtChEsS

haha Shaggz ur like nominated for everything huh ;D definitely Cruise imo, altho i think he plays it up a bit...

8-6 Suited

Quote from: North Melbournes Finest on September 17, 2011, 10:27:50 AM
Numpty  ;)

Listen here, Numpty, shush. :) Thanks.

Master Q

Powerbug. You don't even need to vote.

Nails

:o How did I get auto nominated? lol

If you call me predicting a Lions 2012 Premiership 'biased' when really it's just what's going to happen then yeah, call me biased.

PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on September 18, 2011, 12:57:35 PM
:o How did I get auto nominated? lol

If you call me predicting a Lions 2012 Premiership 'biased' when really it's just what's going to happen then yeah, call me biased.
For Ud-Din

PowerBug

BTW, it's a capital "B" in PowerBug, not Powerbug.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: PowerBug on September 19, 2011, 07:41:06 PM
BTW, it's a capital "B" in PowerBug, not Powerbug.
So picky aren't you *Blows Raspberries.

Justin Bieber

Think PowerBug has enough votes to win this award with Cruis finishing not too far behind.