Kane Cornes Sacked

Started by Master Q, August 15, 2011, 09:52:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

roo boys!

Usman

F@#king Caro he isnt sacked. Sack Caro

Master Q

Caro  >:( Last time I'm ever reading her articles  >:( What BS.

pyronerd

for flowers sake Caro, hope she gets sacked >:( this is at least the 4th time this season she's written some bullshower story >:(

8-6 Suited

This is why I don't believe shower she says yet everyone comes running with stories she rights saying they are fact. This is the 2nd time in a week and a half this has happened on this very site.

When will people learn, she is flowering clueless.

Master Q

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 15, 2011, 10:04:07 PM
This is why I don't believe shower she says yet everyone comes running with stories she rights saying they are fact. This is the 2nd time in a week and a half this has happened on this very site.

I've learnt now  :P

pyronerd

Quote from: Master Q on August 15, 2011, 10:22:37 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on August 15, 2011, 10:04:07 PM

I've learnt now  :P
about time :P

Boomz

I'd actually give her the benefit of the doubt this time... Heard the Primus interview and he was far from convincing. "required player" ;D

nas

Has a contract (Think for 2 Years) so why sack him? Way around it is > IF not req'd at end of the year T"rade him". Then at least you get something. GWS with Choco?

PowerBug

He might go, we are "rebuilding" but this is unacceptable:

'Port Adelaide's reigning best-and-fairest winner Kane Cornes has been told he won't be required at the club next year'

Ziplock

why would they sack him... does port not want any experienced players to lead and develop their young guys.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: BOOMZ on August 16, 2011, 07:40:34 AM
I'd actually give her the benefit of the doubt this time... Heard the Primus interview and he was far from convincing. "required player" ;D

yeah required as trade bait.

Wes Mantooth

btw, cornes had 40 possessions for the bays in the SANFL (in their drubbing today).

RiOtChEsS

im not liking the fallout between their greats and the coach/club, doesnt entice new blood to remain loyal :-\