Bulldog Worries...

Started by RiOtChEsS, July 26, 2011, 12:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Yay!!!
Firstly Christian Howard may get a call up and secondly we (west coast) will be playing against an even weaker dogs side than we slaughtered by 123 points earlier in the year.
Happy days :)
Good find Marcz!!

RiOtChEsS

haha rekn The Eagles dont need too much help at the minute mate ;)

elephants

Yeah hopefully but our percentage isn't fantastic in comparison to the rest of the top four.

JBs-Hawks

need higgins to play, already got ROK and Roo out :/

Zarts

lol, if higgins doesnt play I'll have to field either prestia or lynch :'(

elephants

I hope Higgins misses as he is reasonably popular and I dont have him. Just quietly... ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: elephants on July 26, 2011, 01:39:51 AM
I hope Higgins misses as he is reasonably popular and I dont have him. Just quietly... ;)
tbh it wont bother me massively, in fact id prefer it right now being the least important match of the next 6 weeks...

The Grundles

as long as it aint Boyd i'm fine :)

unceramonius

eagirls have the worlds easiest schedule this year. play all last years finalist ONCE. except the mighty bulldogs lol.

add the fact they dont have tough games like sydney at the scg, cats at skilled, and infact had two weeks actually for the cats game and its laughable how soft it is.

meanwhile the cats/carlton/collingwood/hawks will all play each other , while the eagirls beat up the ports, goldcoast, brisbanes of the comp, or face teams when they have big injury lists.

afl wants them in so bad...so their in

ossie85

The Eagles did finish last last year.... so why wouldn't they get an easier draw?

But anyway, I've given up on Round 19. As long as they're fine for finals, I'm happy

elephants

Eagles and freo travel at least 4 hours every second week for their away games.
It's about time we get some sort of 'advantage'

LaHug

Quote from: unceramonius on July 26, 2011, 07:27:15 AM
eagirls have the worlds easiest schedule this year. play all last years finalist ONCE. except the mighty bulldogs lol.

add the fact they dont have tough games like sydney at the scg, cats at skilled, and infact had two weeks actually for the cats game and its laughable how soft it is.

meanwhile the cats/carlton/collingwood/hawks will all play each other , while the eagirls beat up the ports, goldcoast, brisbanes of the comp, or face teams when they have big injury lists.

afl wants them in so bad...so their in
We get that you have some unwarranted hatred towards the Eagles, but instead of spamming the forum with "eagirls this" and "eagirls that", can you just put it in your personal text or something? It's becoming very irritating.

ossie85

Quote from: elephants on July 26, 2011, 11:49:30 AM
Eagles and freo travel at least 4 hours every second week for their away games.
It's about time we get some sort of 'advantage'

Yeah, but on the flip side you get the best home ground advantage going around against teams that aren't as use to travelling those distances! But it is tough.

Anyway... how 'bout them Dogs? Is it really going to hurt, given SC bye this week, and Dogs bye the week after?

glam77

the dogs would have to wave some of the softest players going around in Higgins and Bob Murphy. They are continually injured.

Yet, i took the gamble with higgins again this year and he still can't string together a season where he doesn't miss atleast half a dozen games.