Main Menu

Getting ridiculous

Started by Miss Pies, June 30, 2011, 07:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

What am I supposed to do?

Miss Pies

Thank you for deleting all the comments made in this thread by Miss Collingwood, but kinda makes me look like a twit if anyone reads it.

m0nty

I could delete the whole thread if you like?

Nails

Quote from: Miss Pies on June 30, 2011, 10:21:52 PM
Thank you for deleting all the comments made in this thread by Miss Collingwood, but kinda makes me look like a twit if anyone reads it.

I was wondering why you seemed to have lost your mind in this thread  :-X

@Monty - that'd probably be best... makes MP seem like a crazy lady  ;D

Justin Bieber

Well everybody is a little crazy, some just show it more than others ;).

RiOtChEsS

how the flowers can someone steal ur IP?

and they were posting at the same time as u were ???

Miss Pies

Ok I will give this one more shot, as m0nty has gone well out of his way to make sure this doesn't happen again. The Mr Pies account made I do not think was the same IP as mine as m0nty banned it and I didn't get banned. But the Mrs Collingwood account was same IP as mine while I was logged on mind you.

M0nty has banned my IP from making any new accounts so that enables me to still log in with this one. That will at least stop whoever it is making accounts on my IP, as for them making accounts on other IP's won't be a prob because m0nty can just flat out ban them before they even take hold.

m0nty thank you for the effort involved in making this a friendlier place to be much appreciated. +1 respect.

PS. Yes I am a crazy lady, I wear shopping bags on my feet jk  ;D and have a collection of Collingwood memorabilia that would fill an entire stadium. Am I certifiable? Most probably yes. I would have to be to keep constantly returning here! hahahah

pyronerd

Quote from: Miss Pies on July 01, 2011, 02:46:57 PM
Ok I will give this one more shot, as m0nty has gone well out of his way to make sure this doesn't happen again. The Mr Pies account made I do not think was the same IP as mine as m0nty banned it and I didn't get banned. But the Mrs Collingwood account was same IP as mine while I was logged on mind you.

M0nty has banned my IP from making any new accounts so that enables me to still log in with this one. That will at least stop whoever it is making accounts on my IP, as for them making accounts on other IP's won't be a prob because m0nty can just flat out ban them before they even take hold.

m0nty thank you for the effort involved in making this a friendlier place to be much appreciated. +1 respect.

PS. Yes I am a crazy lady, I wear shopping bags on my feet jk  ;D and have a collection of Collingwood memorabilia that would fill an entire stadium. Am I certifiable? Most probably yes. I would have to be to keep constantly returning here! hahahah
good to hear MP, we would definitely love to have you back ;D

RiOtChEsS

AFEV

w00t!
Props to m0nty for working so hard to make it a cleaner site for both MP, and us.

The return

how can someone have same IP address ?

valkorum

Quote from: The return on July 01, 2011, 04:42:40 PM
how can someone have same IP address ?

Without getting in to the technical details - they fake it.  They make their computer pretend to be a different IP address. 

The return

ok why would someone go through all the effort just to do that, now thats what you call a no lifer

valkorum

Quote from: The return on July 01, 2011, 05:58:46 PM
ok why would someone go through all the effort just to do that, now thats what you call a no lifer

you got it right - they have no life and they think it would be l33t and zomg awesome

Miss Pies

Quote from: valkorum on July 01, 2011, 06:08:33 PM
Quote from: The return on July 01, 2011, 05:58:46 PM

you got it right - they have no life and they think it would be l33t and zomg awesome
Indeed Valkz r0xors in my b0xors