Main Menu

Connection Problems?

Started by Master Q, May 21, 2011, 10:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Seems to be happening to me the past 3-4 weeks in the afternoon on Saturday and Sundays? Anyone else?

Prospector_1

hawk_88

Few times for me as well. At work and home. Sometimes whole site, sometimes just the forums.

Master Q

Usually just the forum for me. Comes up with this white page with black writing saying that the server is busy. Next time I'll take a screenshot.

Alex7089

Mine says something about SMF and connection problems.
Normally if I go back it will load the second or third time around. I'd assume it is the server being busy though, so a good thing ;)

Master Q

Quote from: Alex7089 on May 22, 2011, 12:22:27 PM
Mine says something about SMF and connection problems.
Normally if I go back it will load the second or third time around. I'd assume it is the server being busy though, so a good thing ;)
Yep that's what it says when mine comes on...

Master Q

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Windigo

QuoteSorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

It's happening to me too! >:(

pyronerd

i've been getting a lot of it today :-\

Justin Bieber

Earlier today (afternoon) I couldn't get on the forum or site. Never loaded for me to see any message ???. Probably some connection problem but could get back on at 5pm (next time I tried).

LF

i had a lot of problems getting into the forums this arvo as well i even tried different browers.

m0nty

There was a problem just after the Collingwood game finished that went for about 15 minutes, the server didn't go down but there was a lot of load on it. Otherwise things were fairly good all day, I thought.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: luvfooty on May 22, 2011, 09:14:18 PM
i had a lot of problems getting into the forums this arvo as well i even tried different browers.
Yeah I had probs on Sat mostly

Luigi197

""

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

""

Is this only happening to me?
Been happening all weekend and when i do manage to get on, there are only like 40 guests and 20 users...
Compared to 180 guests and 90 users on Thursdays and Fridays, but it works perfectly then...

Thanks, Luigi :)

LF

it happens every weekend but seems to be extremely bad this weekend
so bloody frustrating and annoying <:(